I was with Magna International this week at its 'Bumper to Bumper' Innovations Day in Munich, where the global supplier was showcasing some...
PSA's Carlos Tavares wasted little time getting his feet under the CEO's table before announcing he was getting the pruning knife out to hac...
A busy week with a lot happening on many fronts. Most interesting for me - and most read by you - was an announcement from Suzuki in Japan a...
As ringing endorsements go, it didn't exactly smack of complete reassurance....
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global component manufacturers, Matthew Beecham spoke to Karl-Friedrich Stracke, President Fahrzeugtechnik & Engineering of Magna Steyr about its MILA Blue concept, lightweight technologies and tomorrow's powertrain.
Jake Hirsch has worked in the automotive supply industry for 30 years, including as president and CEO of Teksid Aluminium, CEO of Textron Fastening Systems; managing director of TRW Occupant Restraints and COO at Magna Europe where he was also a member of the Board of Directors. He talked to Simon Warburton in Detroit about some of the challenges and opportunities in the business.
Magna International said it was setting up two new plants in the Sanand region of the state of Gujarat, India, as a result of winning new business awards for vehicles built on global platforms.
Tata AutoComp Systems and Magna International have signed a 50/50 joint venture agreement to provide seating systems to India's commercial vehicle industry.
BMW board member Harald Krüger has told just-auto that Oxford will remain at the heart of MINI production plans in the future, but with the Dutch Nedcar plant at Born also an important addition for the long-term.
Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) said it had received 15,300 'bookings' (orders) and over 75,000 enquiries for the redesigned Elite i20 in the 20 days after the sales launch.
Magna has posted second quarter net income up 22% to US$510m with sales of US$9.46bn, an increase of 6% compared to last year.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
Magna International, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Pa
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Global Autonomous Parking Market 2014-2018
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Autonomous Parking market to grow at a CAGR of 19.39 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the enhanc...
Global Automotive Park Assist Systems Market 2014-2018
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Park Assist Systems market to grow at a CAGR of 6.53 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is...
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda Civic Type R & VW Passat GTE
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Renault moves UK Duster production to Romania
- Tata's JLR hires 283 new graduates
- Ford's Americas chief sees 17m light vehicle sales
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report