Been an interesting week for auto industry executive musical chairs....
The European car market may be a challenging place and likely to remain so in 2014, but this week's digest of news in the auto biz shows no...
Audi says it will build an additional model, the Q1, from 2016. Glenn Brooks looks at its rivals' plans in what is set to become a new battl...
Auto things quieten down in December, don't they? So nothing much happened this week - just a new female CEO at GM, an auto industry global...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global players in the occupant restraints market, Matthew Beecham talked with Claus Rudolf, Vice President of Global Engineering at Takata Corp. Headquartered Tokyo, Japan, Takata's products are primarily sold in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Delphi is a leading supplier of vehicle connectivity. Its expertise ranges from infotainment systems through Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) systems to semi-autonomous driving technologies. Vanessa Scholfield, editor of just-auto’s QUBE Connected Vehicles service spoke to Glen W DeVos, Delphi’s Vice President Engineering, Delphi Electronics and Safety and Global Director of Engineering, Infotainment and Driver Interface PBU, to discuss the latest trends and developments in the market and Delphi’s involvement in this rapidly expanding sector.
Lexus says that cutting the noise made by the CVT is among the improvements made as part of the mid-life facelift for the CT 200h.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan jumped by close to 25% to 34,307 units in March, from a depressed 27,475 units in the same month of last year, according to local industry sources.
While March weather came in like a lion and went out like a lamb, US light vehicle sales started roaring in the second half of the month.
New light vehicle sales in Canada came in at 157,060 units, up 0.2% from a year ago and the second best March on record (after 2012), DesRosiers Automotive Consultants said.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan fell by 2.9% year on year in February to 20,796 units, reflecting fewer working days in the month due to the Lunar New Year holidays.
Markets for Automotive Airbags and Profiles of Autoliv, Taka
Automotive airbags are among the most important automotive safety products in modern cars. Although the market is somewhat saturated in developed countries, the introduction of tougher safety regulati...
Global light diesel vehicles market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
Global 4WD and AWD light vehicle market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- PSA issues new business plan
- BEIJING DEBUTS: Volvo S60L PPHEV concept
- NYIAS DEBUTS: next Mazda MX-5 Miata preview
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018