China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
Prior to moving to the UK, I had almost zero exposure to the Kia brand which, 20 years ago, was mostly recycled Mazdas. And something called...
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
General Motors started this week by continuing to honour CEO Mary Barra's oft-repeated promise - which is essentially to make good any car n...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global players in the occupant restraints market, Matthew Beecham talked with Claus Rudolf, Vice President of Global Engineering at Takata Corp. Headquartered Tokyo, Japan, Takata's products are primarily sold in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Delphi is a leading supplier of vehicle connectivity. Its expertise ranges from infotainment systems through Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) systems to semi-autonomous driving technologies. Vanessa Scholfield, editor of just-auto’s QUBE Connected Vehicles service spoke to Glen W DeVos, Delphi’s Vice President Engineering, Delphi Electronics and Safety and Global Director of Engineering, Infotainment and Driver Interface PBU, to discuss the latest trends and developments in the market and Delphi’s involvement in this rapidly expanding sector.
China's antitrust regulators on Thursday formally announced their first fines to foreign automakers for price fixing, following a widely reported and ongoing investigation into anti-monopolistic practices in the country’s automotive industry.
US light vehicle sales rocked in August, rising 5.5% to nearly 1.6m cars and light trucks, blowing right past analyst estimates.
Lexus GB's new hybrid NX 300h will be its first UK model fitted as standard with radar-controlled systems to help prevent accidents, the automaker said.
Toyota in China is cutting parts prices for its luxury Lexus models in response to heightened regulatory scrutiny over anti-trust issues.
China's anti-trust probe has expanded to include over 1,000 local Chinese and overseas automotive companies, according to local sources quoting a Chinese government official.
Some interesting thoughts here from Tokuo Fukuichi, head of Lexus, on brand trust and where Lexus is compared with the Germans.
Hybrid and Electric Cars in the US: Two differing strategies
The US hybrid and electric car market has grown strongly in recent years. The dominance of Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) is being challenged by other manufacturers, such as Ford Motor Company (For...
Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
Global 4WD and AWD light vehicle market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Citroën & Lamborghini concepts
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)