There was some good news for UK Auto Manufacturing Plc this week as Honda announced that its under-used European car plant in Swindon would...
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The Chicago auto show is now underway to be followed by Geneva in a few weeks' time, with New York and then Shanghai in April. Which are the...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global players in the occupant restraints market, Matthew Beecham talked with Claus Rudolf, Vice President of Global Engineering at Takata Corp. Headquartered Tokyo, Japan, Takata's products are primarily sold in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Automakers trying to beat their year ago numbers faced a larger than usual challenge in March. Not only was March 2014 a strong sales month, it had one more selling day and, even more important, it had one more sales weekend.
Toyota luxury unit Lexus unveiled its redesigned luxury RX line at the 2015 New York Auto Show today.
Executive changes across Toyota's North American operations from 1 April include the appointment of the first female managing officer in Toyota Motor Corporation history. There are also two milestone appointments for African-Americans.
Cars will soon become like another room in the house, with wireless streaming of high-definition audio direct from home to cockpit.
Toyota is aiming to collect 100% of used hybrid batteries from its own dealers or any authorised end of life vehicle (ELV) treatment operator across the whole Europe.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
Some interesting thoughts here from Tokuo Fukuichi, head of Lexus, on brand trust and where Lexus is compared with the Germans.
Hybrid and Electric Cars in the US: Two differing strategies
The US hybrid and electric car market has grown strongly in recent years. The dominance of Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) is being challenged by other manufacturers, such as Ford Motor Company (For...
Global Luxury Vehicle Market 2015-2019
Luxury vehicles are high-end vehicles offering more comfort and safety than traditional vehicles. They have several security technologies and comfort amenities such as electronic stability control, DV...
Global 4WD and AWD light vehicle market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- BMW to recall 91,800 US Mini Coopers
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029