Been an interesting week for auto industry executive musical chairs....
The European car market may be a challenging place and likely to remain so in 2014, but this week's digest of news in the auto biz shows no...
Audi says it will build an additional model, the Q1, from 2016. Glenn Brooks looks at its rivals' plans in what is set to become a new battl...
Auto things quieten down in December, don't they? So nothing much happened this week - just a new female CEO at GM, an auto industry global...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global players in the occupant restraints market, Matthew Beecham talked with Claus Rudolf, Vice President of Global Engineering at Takata Corp. Headquartered Tokyo, Japan, Takata's products are primarily sold in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Delphi is a leading supplier of vehicle connectivity. Its expertise ranges from infotainment systems through Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) systems to semi-autonomous driving technologies. Vanessa Scholfield, editor of just-auto’s QUBE Connected Vehicles service spoke to Glen W DeVos, Delphi’s Vice President Engineering, Delphi Electronics and Safety and Global Director of Engineering, Infotainment and Driver Interface PBU, to discuss the latest trends and developments in the market and Delphi’s involvement in this rapidly expanding sector.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan fell by 2.9% year on year in February to 20,796 units, reflecting fewer working days in the month due to the Lunar New Year holidays.
Toyota Motor has promoted a designer to head its Lexus luxury division.
Toyota has been forced to suspend operations at four plants in central Japan due to the snow storm that swept across the country this week.
Lexus ranks highest among all brands in JD Power's vehicle dependability study for a third consecutive year and it has come out on top in the latest study by a considerable margin.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan increased by 4% to 44,301 units in January, compared with 42,595 units in the same month of last year, according to local reports.
Markets for Automotive Airbags and Profiles of Autoliv, Taka
Automotive airbags are among the most important automotive safety products in modern cars. Although the market is somewhat saturated in developed countries, the introduction of tougher safety regulati...
Global light diesel vehicles market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
Global 4WD and AWD light vehicle market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028