Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The Chicago auto show is now underway to be followed by Geneva in a few weeks' time, with New York and then Shanghai in April. Which are the...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
With 32,369 units sold, American Honda's CR-V was the market's best selling SUV in December. Another upset: the Toyota Camry was toppled as...
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global players in the occupant restraints market, Matthew Beecham talked with Claus Rudolf, Vice President of Global Engineering at Takata Corp. Headquartered Tokyo, Japan, Takata's products are primarily sold in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Toyota is aiming to collect 100% of used hybrid batteries from its own dealers or any authorised end of life vehicle (ELV) treatment operator across the whole Europe.
Late month winter storms couldn’t stop US light vehicles sales. Automakers enjoyed the highest January sales volume since 2001, delivering more than 1.15m new cars and light trucks.
Toyota is phasing out its Scion-badged iQ from the US after the car’s size, price and fuel economy failed to attract US consumers.
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) has posted 2014 full year sales of 888,000 Toyota and Lexus vehicles, up 4.6% from 2013 and passing the company's target of 865,000 sales. The group's market share reached 4.8% for the year.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan increased by over 12% to 423,829 units in 2014, from 378,456 units in the previous year, based on registration data released by the Ministry of Transportation and Communications.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
Some interesting thoughts here from Tokuo Fukuichi, head of Lexus, on brand trust and where Lexus is compared with the Germans.
Hybrid and Electric Cars in the US: Two differing strategies
The US hybrid and electric car market has grown strongly in recent years. The dominance of Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) is being challenged by other manufacturers, such as Ford Motor Company (For...
Global Luxury Vehicle Market 2015-2019
Luxury vehicles are high-end vehicles offering more comfort and safety than traditional vehicles. They have several security technologies and comfort amenities such as electronic stability control, DV...
Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029