China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
Prior to moving to the UK, I had almost zero exposure to the Kia brand which, 20 years ago, was mostly recycled Mazdas. And something called...
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
General Motors started this week by continuing to honour CEO Mary Barra's oft-repeated promise - which is essentially to make good any car n...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global players in the occupant restraints market, Matthew Beecham talked with Claus Rudolf, Vice President of Global Engineering at Takata Corp. Headquartered Tokyo, Japan, Takata's products are primarily sold in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Delphi is a leading supplier of vehicle connectivity. Its expertise ranges from infotainment systems through Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) systems to semi-autonomous driving technologies. Vanessa Scholfield, editor of just-auto’s QUBE Connected Vehicles service spoke to Glen W DeVos, Delphi’s Vice President Engineering, Delphi Electronics and Safety and Global Director of Engineering, Infotainment and Driver Interface PBU, to discuss the latest trends and developments in the market and Delphi’s involvement in this rapidly expanding sector.
Lexus GB's new hybrid NX 300h will be its first UK model fitted as standard with radar-controlled systems to help prevent accidents, the automaker said.
Toyota in China is cutting parts prices for its luxury Lexus models in response to heightened regulatory scrutiny over anti-trust issues.
China's anti-trust probe has expanded to include over 1,000 local Chinese and overseas automotive companies, according to local sources quoting a Chinese government official.
Toyota is trying to maximise use of its factories in the US without building any more new plants, a senior executive said on the sidelines of an auto industry conference in Michigan this week.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan increased by over 22% to 45,143 units in July, from 36,931 units a year earlier, according to industry sources.
Some interesting thoughts here from Tokuo Fukuichi, head of Lexus, on brand trust and where Lexus is compared with the Germans.
Hybrid and Electric Cars in the US: Two differing strategies
The US hybrid and electric car market has grown strongly in recent years. The dominance of Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) is being challenged by other manufacturers, such as Ford Motor Company (For...
Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
Global 4WD and AWD light vehicle market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- SWEDEN: NEVS/Saab enters administration
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- Kia to build new plant for American markets
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029