Sarwant Singh, Automotive & Transportation Practice Director at Frost & Sullivan talks to Dr Seubert, VP of Advanced Development at Hella about a range of R&D issues defining the European automotive industry.
Leoni has officially opened its fourth wiring systems plant in China, this one supplying Beijing Benz Automotive, the joint venture between Daimler and BAIC.
Leoni, a European provider of cables and cable systems to the automotive sector and other industries, will display a collection of innovative solutions at IAA 2013 focusing on weight reduction.
European Commission (EC) authorities have fined four major automotive component producers a total of EUR141.8m (US$182m) for operating wire harness cartels to Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Renault.
Cable specialist Leoni says it has generated a new sales high in its 2012 financial year.
Automotive cables supplier Leoni AG has achieved the highest increase in shareholder value of all stock market listed companies in the European automotive supplier industry.
LEONI AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alli
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global light vehicle wiring market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive electrical wiring (EDS) sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts....
Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Wiring Harness market to grow at a CAGR of 11.09 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape