Mentor Graphics is a major supplier of software tools that help engineers design electronic systems and components. Headquartered in Oregon, US, Mentor generates annual revenues of some US$1bn. Its tools are involved in the design of almost every electronic gadget you can think of. To find out about its automotive business, Matthew Beecham spoke to Martin O’Brien, General Manager, Integrated Electrical Systems Division Mentor Graphics.
Sarwant Singh, Automotive & Transportation Practice Director at Frost & Sullivan talks to Dr Seubert, VP of Advanced Development at Hella about a range of R&D issues defining the European automotive industry.
Hyundai Motor has given Leoni its first wiring systems order in Europe.
Leoni has reported second quarter net income up 27% to EUR29.9m (US$40m), with consolidated sales rising 3.5% year on year to EUR2.039bn in the first six months of 2014, reaching EUR2bn at the half-year mark for the first time.
Leoni has officially opened its fourth wiring systems plant in China, this one supplying Beijing Benz Automotive, the joint venture between Daimler and BAIC.
Leoni, a European provider of cables and cable systems to the automotive sector and other industries, will display a collection of innovative solutions at IAA 2013 focusing on weight reduction.
European Commission (EC) authorities have fined four major automotive component producers a total of EUR141.8m (US$182m) for operating wire harness cartels to Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Renault.
LEONI AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alli
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global light vehicle wiring market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive electrical wiring (EDS) sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts....
Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Wiring Harness market to grow at a CAGR of 11.09 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Management briefing: 48V mild hybrids (2)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- ANALYSIS: Suzuki's new brand flagship - Vitara
- Geneva show list updated
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Honda chief quits
- Ricardo unveils new prototype electric motor
- Land Rover updates Evoque
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)