Mentor Graphics is a major supplier of software tools that help engineers design electronic systems and components. Headquartered in Oregon, US, Mentor generates annual revenues of some US$1bn. Its tools are involved in the design of almost every electronic gadget you can think of. To find out about its automotive business, Matthew Beecham spoke to Martin O’Brien, General Manager, Integrated Electrical Systems Division Mentor Graphics.
Sarwant Singh, Automotive & Transportation Practice Director at Frost & Sullivan talks to Dr Seubert, VP of Advanced Development at Hella about a range of R&D issues defining the European automotive industry.
Hyundai Motor has given Leoni its first wiring systems order in Europe.
Leoni has reported second quarter net income up 27% to EUR29.9m (US$40m), with consolidated sales rising 3.5% year on year to EUR2.039bn in the first six months of 2014, reaching EUR2bn at the half-year mark for the first time.
Leoni has officially opened its fourth wiring systems plant in China, this one supplying Beijing Benz Automotive, the joint venture between Daimler and BAIC.
Leoni, a European provider of cables and cable systems to the automotive sector and other industries, will display a collection of innovative solutions at IAA 2013 focusing on weight reduction.
European Commission (EC) authorities have fined four major automotive component producers a total of EUR141.8m (US$182m) for operating wire harness cartels to Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Renault.
LEONI AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alli
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global light vehicle wiring market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive electrical wiring (EDS) sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts....
Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Wiring Harness market to grow at a CAGR of 11.09 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029