In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
We are now in the midst of what I like to call slash-your-wrists or lose-the-will-to-live season and it can apply equally to whether you are...
Prior to moving to the UK, I had almost zero exposure to the Kia brand which, 20 years ago, was mostly recycled Mazdas. And something called...
July has been a busy month for news updates on many future EV, hybrid, PHEV and fuel cell vehicle programmes, with some especially interesti...
Harman is using the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas to launch its latest technologies to the consumer and automotive sectors. Matthew Beecham talked with Harman’s executive vice president and president of Infotainment Division, Sachin Lawande about the company’s innovations on display.
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, believes that the integration of offline and online 'customer journeys' is the key to meeting future customer demands.
Toyota reportedly is looking to build a new vehicle plant in Mexico to take advantage of the country’s low labour costs and numerous free trade agreements.
South Korea vehicle exports fell by 18.8% year on year to 182,795 units in August, reflecting industrial action at the country’s largest automakers, according to the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy.
Kia UK has launched a video content campaign for its Carens family car using content marketing specialist, Kameleon.
US light vehicle sales rocked in August, rising 5.5% to nearly 1.6m cars and light trucks, blowing right past analyst estimates.
Domestic sales among South Korea’s five main automakers fell by 6.5% year on year to 103,171 units in August, from 110,338 units last year, according to data released individually by the vehicle manufacturers.
A tale of Kia thievery in the papers today.
Hyundai-Kia's R&D centre at Namyang was a fascinating whirlwind.
Kia Motors Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report
Kia Motors Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Kia Motors Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business......
New Cars in Kuwait
New Cars in Kuwait industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profil...
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The...
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Peugeot Quartz concept
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)