It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
Can a Kia ever be considered against the Golf GTI, Glenn Brooks wonders, as he tries the strangely named pro_cee'd GT....
The sun shone eventually on the automotive industry at this week's Geneva show but there are still a lot of dark clouds hanging over Europe....
There's an annual event which does not appear on any auto show calendar, yet which for large sections of the motor industry is more importan...
Harman is using the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas to launch its latest technologies to the consumer and automotive sectors. Matthew Beecham talked with Harman’s executive vice president and president of Infotainment Division, Sachin Lawande about the company’s innovations on display.
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, believes that the integration of offline and online 'customer journeys' is the key to meeting future customer demands.
General Motors will launch the updated Chevrolet Cruze sedan this month at the Beijing show, choosing China for the model’s global debut as the carmaker seeks to boost sales of the brand in its biggest market.
Domestic sales among South Korea’s five main automakers increased by 2.7% to 121,416 vehicles in March, from 118,212 units a year earlier, according to data released by the country’s mainstream vehicle manufacturers.
While March weather came in like a lion and went out like a lamb, US light vehicle sales started roaring in the second half of the month.
Hyundai Motor admitted on Monday the fuel economy of its updated Sonata sedan was less than it had previously stated, an error that could further undermine the South Korean automaker's reputation after a number of fuel economy-related lawsuits in North America.
Apple has introduced a new version 7.1 of its iOS software that adds CarPlay funtionality to its mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
A tale of Kia thievery in the papers today.
Hyundai-Kia's R&D centre at Namyang was a fascinating whirlwind.
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The...
Electric Vehicles in East Asia 2012-2022
56% of the value of sales of electric vehicles is and will remain in East Asia and cars only account for about half of the value of the electric vehicle business worldwide. It is therefore important t...
Tunisia Autos Report Q2 2014
Business Monitor International's Tunisia Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- Q&A with Tenneco: Energy recovery technologies
- PSA issues new business plan
- BEIJING DEBUTS: Volvo S60L PPHEV concept
- NYIAS DEBUTS: next Mazda MX-5 Miata preview
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028