Can a Kia ever be considered against the Golf GTI, Glenn Brooks wonders, as he tries the strangely named pro_cee'd GT....
The sun shone eventually on the automotive industry at this week's Geneva show but there are still a lot of dark clouds hanging over Europe....
There's an annual event which does not appear on any auto show calendar, yet which for large sections of the motor industry is more importan...
The Thai government launched “phase two” of its “eco-car” programme in October 2013, after it received final approval from its Board of Inve...
Harman is using the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas to launch its latest technologies to the consumer and automotive sectors. Matthew Beecham talked with Harman’s executive vice president and president of Infotainment Division, Sachin Lawande about the company’s innovations on display.
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, believes that the integration of offline and online 'customer journeys' is the key to meeting future customer demands.
Domestic sales among South Korea’s five main automakers increased by 7.6% in February to 107,004 units in February, from 99,463 units a year earlier, according to data released by the vehicle manufacturers.
Winter maintained its grip on the US in February and, as happened in January, car buyers stayed home.
Kia is targeting another record year for sales in the UK after exceeding all expectations in 2013.
Hyundai Motor has reinstated former research and development president Kwon Moon-sik on Monday only three months after he resigned.
Local distributor Dana Motors has reached an agreement with Kia Motors Corporation (KMC) South Korea for the construction of an assembly plant in Nigeria. At present, Dana Motors is the only distributor of KIA Motors in the country.
A tale of Kia thievery in the papers today.
Hyundai-Kia's R&D centre at Namyang was a fascinating whirlwind.
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The...
Morocco Autos Report Q4 2012
Morocco, along with Algeria, is well placed to step up in North Africa as Egypt suffers from political turmoil. We believe 2012 is set to be a momentous year for the Moroccan auto industry....
South Korea Autos Report Q4 2012
In our Q212 South Korean autos report, we lowered our year-on-year (y-o-y) growth forecast to 0.8% for 2011, representing 1.477mn units, despite expectations that the last two months of the year were...
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028