The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
With Europe's big motor shows of 2014 now gone, it's now time for California (LA, first press day today, November 18) and southern China (Gu...
An intriguing yet realistic admission from the chief of Lexus Europe this week - the Germans can't be beat so the Toyota luxury brand will t...
Kia Motors (UK) is taking a softly-softly approach to the launch of its first battery-electric car, targeting just 100-200 sales in 2015 thr...
The Fukushima nuclear reactor disaster which followed the Japanese earthquake and tsunami in 2011 might inadvertently provide a foot in the door for sales of hydrogen fuel-cell electric vehicles to take off, believes the man in charge of Hyundai-Kia's FCEV research and development, Dr Sae-Hoon Kim.
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, has given just-auto an upbeat assessment of conditions in the UK car market and growth prospects for the Kia brand.
South Korea's presidential office has said that South Korea is planning a new hub for automotive start-ups in the south-west of the country, with the assistance of Hyundai Motor.
Antitrust authorities in South Korea are investigating a number of Japanese and German auto component manufacturers over allegations of price fixing in the local automotive market.
Kia Motors Slovakia broke its European production record in 2014, building over 323,000 cars – a 3% increase over 2013 – at its Žilina factory.
Toyota has already received 1,500 orders for the Mirai, its first hydrogen-powered production car, in its first month on sale in Japan – way ahead of the company’s expectation to sell around 400 by the end of the year.
In automotive terms, 2014 surely will not be missed after the Brazilian domestic market’s 7.1% sales downturn. Combined with the 2013 0.9% slump, this means that, at 3.498m units, Brazilians bought some 8% less cars, LCV and HCV, last year than in the record 2012.
We're well used to China-only models from the long-established foreign automaker players there like Volkswagen and General Motors but now even the (relative) newcomers are getting in on the act.
A tale of Kia thievery in the papers today.
Kia Motors Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report
Kia Motors Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Kia Motors Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business......
Kia Motors Corporation (000270) - Financial and Strategic SW
Kia Motors Corporation (000270) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea
Automotive Manufacturing in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029