After the Detroit product fest of last week, it was time to start thinking of financial results and other things fiscal....
This month's management briefing considers that latest developments in automotive interiors. In this second instalment, extracted from just-...
"Come to the South of France and try our updated Verso," said Toyota. "Nice," I said. "Yes," they said, "Nice airport for Cannes and we'll s...
The prime event of the week was, of course, the 2013 Detroit auto show and, just in case you haven't yet had enough, all our coverage is han...
I would - deservedly - have got a thick ear had I asked Steven Groves - Nissan Europe's vehicle development manager for the European Leaf EV - which plant in Japan packed the assembly kits for the new 'localised' model. And that would be before those in Sunderland now building - not just assembling - the new cars for a May showroom launch got hold of me.
Continuing just-auto’s series of interviews with major vehicle seat manufacturers, Matthew Beecham talked with Jeffrey Lindberg, Senior Product and Business Development Manager, Johnson Controls Inc and Johan Vissers, Design Manager, Johnson Controls Inc about seat designs, consumer tastes and methods to produces seats using green materials and processes.
Johnson Controls plans to sell a division making interior parts to private equity firm Atlas Holdings by 30 April, the company said.
Johnson Controls has opened a new manufacturing plant in Queretaro, Mexico, producing moulded polyurethane foam for automotive seats.
Tier One supplier Johnson Controls (JCI) booked a 25% year on year rise in first fiscal quarter 2013/14 operating income to US$686m on sales up 5% to $10.9bn.
Interiors specialist Johnson Controls this week opened a plant making car seat covers the first industrial facility in the Stip-based technological and industrial development zone, Macedonia.
Johnson Controls says the sale of its automotive electronics business to Visteon for US$265m, will enable it to reinvest the money in core operations.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled b...
Johnson Controls, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partn
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global light vehicle OE batteries market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028