This month's managament briefing reviews the financial position of the global supplier automotive supplier industry. Part 2 highlights recen...
Part 1 of this briefing reviews the recent financial results of a sample of major global auto suppliers; Part 2 highlights recent developmen...
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
Interviews conducted at the Paris show have been published this week - chats with François Bancon at Infiniti and Maxim Picat at Peugeot (al...
Johnson Controls' battery operation falls under the auspices of its Power Solutions business, serving both automotive OEMs and aftermarket. In this interview, Matthew Beecham spoke to Craig Rigby, Advanced Market and Technology Strategist, Johnson Controls Power Solutions about the company's technologies for stop-start applications, EVs and PHEVs.
Calum MacRae interviews Han Hendriks, VP Advanced Product Development & Sales for Johnson Controls Automotive Interiors, to hear about the company's business strategy in the area of interiors.
Johnson Controls has reported upbeat results for its fiscal first quarter (to December 31) with automotive profitability up 26%, despite a downturn in automotive revenues blamed on exchange rates.
Johnson Controls has developed its FreshPer4mance coating to keep vehicle seats stain-free. The coating repels dirt and liquid, and protects passengers from germs and static.
Interiors specialist Johnson Controls has unveiled a number of innovations at the Detroit show.
Johnson Controls (JCI) will expand its automotive battery line with a 12 volt lithium titanate model, a collaboration with Toshiba, for advanced start-stop vehicles.
Johnson Controls has named Joe Walicki vice president and president of its Power Solutions (batteries) business. The board also named him a corporate officer.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled b...
Johnson Controls, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partn
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global light vehicle OE batteries market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029