Dunno 'bout you but 2015 seems to be flying by waaaay too fast - where did yet another week go?...
Battery technologies for powertrain applications have become a focus of attention as OEMs seek to improve performance and reduce the costs o...
Moving to a 48V architecture in hybrid and electric vehicles offers plenty of promise. It provides about four times the energy recuperation...
This month's managament briefing reviews the financial position of the global supplier automotive supplier industry. Part 2 highlights recen...
Johnson Controls' battery operation falls under the auspices of its Power Solutions business, serving both automotive OEMs and aftermarket. In this interview, Matthew Beecham spoke to Craig Rigby, Advanced Market and Technology Strategist, Johnson Controls Power Solutions about the company's technologies for stop-start applications, EVs and PHEVs.
Calum MacRae interviews Han Hendriks, VP Advanced Product Development & Sales for Johnson Controls Automotive Interiors, to hear about the company's business strategy in the area of interiors.
Johnson Controls' deal to form a huge new interiors joint venture with a components subsidiary of SAIC is a step closer to reality now the parties have signed a further agreement to form the new entity.
Visteon has posted a US$295m net loss, including a US$343m loss on discontinued operations.
Lectra, a soft fabrics manufacturing specialist, has said that Johnson Controls has extended its "global partnership agreement" with Lectra for an additional three years.
Johnson Controls has reported upbeat results for its fiscal first quarter (to December 31) with automotive profitability up 26%, despite a downturn in automotive revenues blamed on exchange rates.
Johnson Controls has developed its FreshPer4mance coating to keep vehicle seats stain-free. The coating repels dirt and liquid, and protects passengers from germs and static.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) is a global diversified technology and industrial company. It offers solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings...
Johnson Controls, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partn
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global Automotive Center Stack Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Center Stack market to grow at a CAGR of 3.57 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the in...
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- GKN claims world first for integrated FCA AWD
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029