In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
While the Next Problem seems to be South America, judging by the number of times it's mentioned in the results statements for the last quart...
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
Memo to self - be a little less facetious. Put 'off on a desert safari' in my Skype status to explain my absence and was greeted on return w...
Alan Mulally's tenure as Ford's CEO has seen the company evolve in line with his vision of 'One Ford'. He also successfully guided Ford through recession and has generally been lauded by investors. He passes the reins over to Mark Fields in July. Dave Leggett caught up with him on the London leg of his Ford circuit farewell tour of Europe.
The British Prime Minister, David Cameron, has promised a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union by 2017 (after the next general election). The Confederation of British Industry has argued that staying in the EU is overwhelmingly favourable for business; a view shared by the PM. Despite this, the issue has divided business leaders and spelled uncertainty for investors in UK-based global industries at a time when economic recovery and growth is crucial. In this interview, Matthew Beecham spoke with Jon Blaze, Head of Recruitment Operations at Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading specialist engineering recruitment consultancy. He gave an insight as to the impact that this change could have on the automotive jobs market.
Data released by the SMMT shows that there were 132,570 cars manufactured in the UK July - a rise of 2.8%.
Jaguar Land Rover says it has chosen Prologis Park, Ryton, near Coventry in the UK, for the company's investment in its Special Vehicle Operations Technical Centre.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is recalling 46,515 SUVs in the US and Canada because of a front passenger air bag issue, according to documents filed with US safety regulators.
China's anti-trust probe has expanded to include over 1,000 local Chinese and overseas automotive companies, according to local sources quoting a Chinese government official.
Strong sales and an increased first quarter profit at Jaguar Land Rover have once again boosted the figures of Indian owner Tata Motors.
Tributes are flowing in for Nick Scheele who has passed away, aged 70.
The latest issue of Lotus Engineering's proActive is out.
Jaguar Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s JAGUAR CAR DEALERS (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the JAGUAR CAR DEALERS (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 50 companies, incl...
Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout th
Jaguar Land Rover has proved itself to be a strong and stable business in spite of the economic downturn, with good sales results in both developing and developed markets. Despite some difficult years...
Global light vehicle wiring market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive electrical wiring (EDS) sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts....
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- CHENGDU PREVIEW: DS 6
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times