Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The Chicago auto show is now underway to be followed by Geneva in a few weeks' time, with New York and then Shanghai in April. Which are the...
With Europe's big motor shows of 2014 now gone, it's now time for California (LA, first press day today, November 18) and southern China (Gu...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
As Advanced Drive Assistance Systems (ADAS) fitment rates grow, questions are growing concerning the expected timeline for the emergence of so-called autonomous vehicles. Carlos Ghosn, who leads the Renault-Nissan Alliance, has provided an update on the Alliance's latest view.
Infiniti's says its growth strategy is on track after a record first quarter.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is probing whether Nissan's March 2014 recall of 989,701 vehicles over an airbag issue was effective or not.
Nissan China Investment Co is to recall 5,245 Infiniti JX35 models on the Chinese mainland, China's quality regulator has said.
More details of Nissan's Infiniti car building joint venture with Daimler in Mexico have come to light.
Lane Departure Warning System Trends
Lane Departure Warning Systems or LDWS, a type of crash-avoidance technology solution, are special electronic systems designed primarily to monitor and ensure a vehicle’s position within its specified...
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the f
New to just-auto this quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the vehicle lightweighting megatrend, the technologies, materials and suppliers involve...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- PRODUCT EYE: Subaru Impreza
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- JLR's Discovery Sport gets in-house diesel engine
- BREAKING NEWS: Piëch quits Volkswagen board
- Gas prices slow compact sales, Ford axes a shift
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029