After last week's news concerning top Nissan/Infiniti executive Andy Palmer's move to Aston Martin, came another shift - a BMW German region...
We've been hearing from several key auto industry chiefs this week....
In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
Audi says it will build an additional model, the Q1, from 2016. Glenn Brooks looks at its rivals' plans in what is set to become a new battl...
For some time, electric power steering (EPS) has dominated the mass-market in a number of major car-producing regions, helped by its ability to improve fuel economy and save designers valuable space. Continuing just-auto’s series of interviews with global components manufacturers, Matthew Beecham talked with engineers at TRW Automotive about the latest generation EPS, active front steering (AFS) and steer-by-wire systems.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
Toyota reportedly is looking to build a new vehicle plant in Mexico to take advantage of the country’s low labour costs and numerous free trade agreements.
BMW's current German sales region chief Roland Krüger has been named president of Infiniti and SVP of parent company Nissan Motor.
US light vehicle sales rocked in August, rising 5.5% to nearly 1.6m cars and light trucks, blowing right past analyst estimates.
Following negative feedback from customers, Infiniti is reportedly planning to retrofit its G37's fully hydraulic power steering rack to the new Q50 range, The Motor Report said, citing Car & Driver.
Nissan on Wednesday launched the redesigned Pathfinder range in Russia at the Moscow motor show, including the first Russian manufactured petrol-electric hybrid.
Lane Departure Warning System Trends
Lane Departure Warning Systems or LDWS, a type of crash-avoidance technology solution, are special electronic systems designed primarily to monitor and ensure a vehicle’s position within its specified...
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Peugeot Quartz concept
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)