Audi says it will build an additional model, the Q1, from 2016. Glenn Brooks looks at its rivals' plans in what is set to become a new battl...
Our detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA - forms a two part series for this month's management briefing....
This month, we take a detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA. Glenn Brooks assesses the key models having...
It isn't often that a three-year old car, albeit one that was facelifted not long ago, attracts admiring glances in car parks. Glenn Brooks...
For some time, electric power steering (EPS) has dominated the mass-market in a number of major car-producing regions, helped by its ability to improve fuel economy and save designers valuable space. Continuing just-auto’s series of interviews with global components manufacturers, Matthew Beecham talked with engineers at TRW Automotive about the latest generation EPS, active front steering (AFS) and steer-by-wire systems.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
Mercedes-Benz and Infiniti plan will share development of compact cars to cut costs, and expand Daimler's North American production footprint and the Infiniti range, according to a news agency report.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan fell by 2.9% year on year in February to 20,796 units, reflecting fewer working days in the month due to the Lunar New Year holidays.
Fourteen new model launches and a spend of over EUR2bn euros will take Nissan's European production to a record level in 2014, chief planning officer and executive vice president Andy Palmer said.
Nissan global production in January rose 6.5% year on year to 429,580 units, an all-time record for the month.
Nissan Australia's casting plant is firmly back in profit and there are no plans to close it, a local report said.
Japan Autos Report Q1 2013
Japan Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intel...
Qatar Autos Report Q1 2013
Qatar Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intel...
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- Ukraine crisis sparks Russia 'downward pressures'
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028