Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The Chicago auto show is now underway to be followed by Geneva in a few weeks' time, with New York and then Shanghai in April. Which are the...
With Europe's big motor shows of 2014 now gone, it's now time for California (LA, first press day today, November 18) and southern China (Gu...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
Some of Infiniti's future model plans have been revealed to just-auto.com. This includes the world premiere of a QX30 concept at the Geneva motor show in March.
Nissan Motor's Infiniti plans to increase local production in China, following the Chinese government's innovation and economic transition driven policies.
Water leaks and insecure hood (bonnet) latches have led to a 768,000 Nissan Motor recall primarily in the US.
Infiniti says it recorded the global sales of more than 186,200 vehicles in 2014, up 13.5% from the previous year.
Nissan has announced a global recall of around 470,000 vehicles to check for possible fuel leaks.
Lane Departure Warning System Trends
Lane Departure Warning Systems or LDWS, a type of crash-avoidance technology solution, are special electronic systems designed primarily to monitor and ensure a vehicle’s position within its specified...
Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the f
New to just-auto this quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the vehicle lightweighting megatrend, the technologies, materials and suppliers involve...
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
- COMMENT: Diesel not out in London and Paris
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- Management briefing: 48V mild hybrids (2)
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- ANALYSIS: Europe's fragile recovery continues
- Honda chief quits
- Geneva show list updated
- Land Rover updates Evoque
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Ricardo unveils new prototype electric motor
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)