Hyundai Motor Company
Six months on from its global debut at the Frankfurt motor show, the Hyundai is making waves in Europe and India’s A segment hatchback marke...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
China's Shanghai GM Wuling, and BYD, have caused a surprise with world premieres at Algeria's national motor show. Renault and PSA should be...
It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
The media preview days for the 2014 New York International Auto Show were 16 & 17 April.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor does not plan to enter India’s small car market and intends to focus on bigger cars, Vikram Kirloskar, the company’s vice-chairman, has said.
Car sales in India are likely to rise marginally this fiscal year after two straight years of decline, boosted by quicker economic expansion and tax cuts under a new government, a news report said.
BASF has spent EUR2.5m (US$3.5m) at its Demarchi coatings site, located in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, to expand its capacity to supply the local automotive industry with waterborne paint.
New vehicle sales in the Philippines jumped by 25.4% to a monthly record of 19,173 units in March, accord to data released jointly by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines (CAMPI) and the Truck Manufacturers Association.
Hyundai-Kia's R&D centre at Namyang was a fascinating whirlwind.
Hyundai marketing managers in China must have been pleased when they secured well known Olympic champion swimmer Sun Yang as a brand ambassador and TV advertising campaign star.
Hyundai Motor Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance
Hyundai Motor Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, pro...
Hyundai Motor Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partne
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Hyundai Motor Company (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWO
Hyundai Motor Company (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018