Hyundai Motor Company
The sun shone eventually on the automotive industry at this week's Geneva show but there are still a lot of dark clouds hanging over Europe....
Been an interesting week for auto industry executive musical chairs....
Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
From the last event two years ago, you have to say the Delhi Auto Expo has moved up a notch....
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
New car sales in Australia declined 3.8% year on year in February to 86,818 units.
Domestic sales among South Korea’s five main automakers increased by 7.6% in February to 107,004 units in February, from 99,463 units a year earlier, according to data released by the vehicle manufacturers.
February saw a continuation of the long cold winter seen in most of Canada and also a continuation of the "steady as she goes" nature of the total automotive market, according to DesRosiers Automotive Consultants.
February 2014 was another record month - the fifth in a row - for sales of commercial vehicles in New Zealand, according to the Motor Industry Association.
Winter maintained its grip on the US in February and, as happened in January, car buyers stayed home.
Hyundai-Kia's R&D centre at Namyang was a fascinating whirlwind.
Hyundai marketing managers in China must have been pleased when they secured well known Olympic champion swimmer Sun Yang as a brand ambassador and TV advertising campaign star.
Hyundai Motor Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance
Hyundai Motor Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, pro...
Hyundai Motor Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partne
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Hyundai Motor Company (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWO
Hyundai Motor Company (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China