Hyundai Motor Company
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
Prior to moving to the UK, I had almost zero exposure to the Kia brand which, 20 years ago, was mostly recycled Mazdas. And something called...
July has been a busy month for news updates on many future EV, hybrid, PHEV and fuel cell vehicle programmes, with some especially interesti...
The IT industry has made much of the benefits of a Cloud infrastructure, offering better security and less complex networks in the workplace. Infotainment specialist Harman with subsidiary Aha claims its use in the car could be equally effective. It is now offering OEMs and service providers a chance to use the Cloud beyond downloading apps, navigation updates or music. Understanding what features are being used by the end customer, finding software bugs, removing unused features, reducing recalls or targeting specific customers with updates and advertising are just some of the ideas that Harman claims it can offer with its new Aha Cloud Platform Analytics and Updates Service. just-auto spoke to Siegfried Schuler, Director Centre of Competence Aha, about the service and find out what OEMs are most interested in.
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
Hyundai Motor is considering a new investment strategy in mainland China involving two additional vehicle plants, according to media reports in South Korea.
Hyundai Motor has launched a new interactive billboard campaign entitled 'Hyundai Brilliant Interactive Art'.
New vehicle sales in the Philippines rose by 32.1% to a monthly record of 20,730 units in July, from 15,689 a year ago, according to the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines' (CAMPI) monthly statistical report.
Hyundai has stopped exports from its Chennai, India plant to Europe, as its Indian arm needs to focus on Latin America, Middle East, Australia and Asia as well as the domestic market, PTI said.
The second generation Hyundai i20 will have its global debut at October's Paris motor show.
We can forget just how amazing some of the technology in the latest production cars is. This video from HMA is a terrific reminder.
Hyundai-Kia's R&D centre at Namyang was a fascinating whirlwind.
Hyundai Motor Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance
Hyundai Motor Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, pro...
Hyundai Motor Company (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWO
Hyundai Motor Company (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Hyundai Motor Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partne
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo XC70
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times