The recent announcement by Bentley that its Crewe headquarters is to become the centre of excellence for the Volkswagen Group for all W12 en...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
The 35th Bangkok International Motor Show got underway this week in a much more somber mood than last year. just-auto's ASEAN markets specia...
Not for the first time, Honda Motor Europe's Swindon plant west of London is soon to suffer a production cut. The reason is not, as the comp...
Not so long ago, engine oil was pretty much a standard product, to which most of us seldom gave much thought. But nowadays, with alternative powertrains, it is being brought increasingly to the consumer's attention. Matthew Beecham caught up with Nevil Hall of Millers Oils to understand more about the important issues.
Bosch UK sales grew slightly last year from EUR2.2bn to EUR2.4bn, with the automotive technology sector continuing to remain the company's largest business sector. The Tier 1 supplier's UK president, Peter Fouquet, talked to Simon Warburton at this week's Bosch presentation at MIRA's (Motor Industry Research Association) test track in the Midlands.
Suzuki Motor has said it will introduce an affordable, simplified petrol-electric hybrid technology in its cars.
New vehicle sales in Vietnam increased by close to 22% to 9,313 units in March, from 7,650 units in the same month of last year, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Association.
Mexico's auto industry claims to have overtaken Japan as the second biggest car exporter to the United States in the past three months.
New vehicle sales in China increased by 6.6% year on year in March to 2.17m units, according to data released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Toyota Kirloskar Motor does not plan to enter India’s small car market and intends to focus on bigger cars, Vikram Kirloskar, the company’s vice-chairman, has said.
An interesting Insight from across the pond on what Honda got wrong with two generations of its small hybrid.
An interesting reality check on Tesla products, now and future, from a US hedge fund manager.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (7267) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (7267) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled b...
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partne
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Motorcycles - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry G
Motorcycles - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Motorcycles industry. The rep...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- PSA issues new business plan
- NYIAS DEBUTS: Multiple updates after 1st Media Day
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018