The sun shone eventually on the automotive industry at this week's Geneva show but there are still a lot of dark clouds hanging over Europe....
Been an interesting week for auto industry executive musical chairs....
The boom in natural gas production in the US is leading to a surge in interest in running vehicles on the stuff. In theory, compressed natur...
The Malaysian government announced a second update to its National Automotive Policy (NAP) in January. Tony Pugliese provides an assessment...
Not so long ago, engine oil was pretty much a standard product, to which most of us seldom gave much thought. But nowadays, with alternative powertrains, it is being brought increasingly to the consumer's attention. Matthew Beecham caught up with Nevil Hall of Millers Oils to understand more about the important issues.
Bosch UK sales grew slightly last year from EUR2.2bn to EUR2.4bn, with the automotive technology sector continuing to remain the company's largest business sector. The Tier 1 supplier's UK president, Peter Fouquet, talked to Simon Warburton at this week's Bosch presentation at MIRA's (Motor Industry Research Association) test track in the Midlands.
People predicting the demise of the internal combustion engine will have to wait a long time to see it from Mercedes-Benz, according to the automaker's head of sustainable research and development, Herbert Kohler.
February saw a continuation of the long cold winter seen in most of Canada and also a continuation of the "steady as she goes" nature of the total automotive market, according to DesRosiers Automotive Consultants.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan fell by 2.9% year on year in February to 20,796 units, reflecting fewer working days in the month due to the Lunar New Year holidays.
Winter maintained its grip on the US in February and, as happened in January, car buyers stayed home.
Apple launched the CarPlay in-car application for its iPhone operating system at Geneva in Volvo, Ferrari and Mercedes models.
An interesting Insight from across the pond on what Honda got wrong with two generations of its small hybrid.
An interesting reality check on Tesla products, now and future, from a US hedge fund manager.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (7267) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (7267) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled b...
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partne
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Motorcycles - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry G
Motorcycles - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Motorcycles industry. The rep...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028