Hayes Lemmerz International Inc is a major global supplier of automotive and commercial highway wheels, brakes and powertrain components. Over the last decade, the company has expanded geographically, broadened its product range and branched out to supply heavy truck makers. Continuing just-auto’s series of Q&As with automotive component manufacturers, Matthew Beecham talked to Fred Bentley, Chief Operating Officer, President of the Global Wheel Group, Hayes Lemmerz International Inc.
Luxury electric vehicle (EV) maker Fisker Automotive has appointed Jim Yost as chief financial officer.
Lear Corporation has elected Henry Wallace as non-executive chairman of the Board of Directors with immediate effect.
Ford is adding 13 new companies to its Aligned Business Framework (ABF), bringing to 90 the total number of key component and service suppliers.
Wheelmaker Hayes Lemmerz International has emerged from its voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganisation. The 101-year-old company had filed for bankruptcy in May.
Hayes Lemmerz International has reached an agreement with its lenders and unsecured creditors on the terms of a plan of reorganisation. The wheelmaker said bankruptcy court had approved the company’s disclosure statement incorporating the terms of the agreement.
Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
This new QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE automotive wheels sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts...
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW i8
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda CR-V facelift
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- JLR to start Brazil assembly with Discovery Sport?
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- ZF UK axle factory marks 10 years of JLR supply
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report