Hayes Lemmerz International Inc is a major global supplier of automotive and commercial highway wheels, brakes and powertrain components. Over the last decade, the company has expanded geographically, broadened its product range and branched out to supply heavy truck makers. Continuing just-auto’s series of Q&As with automotive component manufacturers, Matthew Beecham talked to Fred Bentley, Chief Operating Officer, President of the Global Wheel Group, Hayes Lemmerz International Inc.
Iochpe Maxion has promoted Pieter Klinkers to CEO of Maxion Wheels, effective 1 March, 2015.
Luxury electric vehicle (EV) maker Fisker Automotive has appointed Jim Yost as chief financial officer.
Lear Corporation has elected Henry Wallace as non-executive chairman of the Board of Directors with immediate effect.
Ford is adding 13 new companies to its Aligned Business Framework (ABF), bringing to 90 the total number of key component and service suppliers.
Wheelmaker Hayes Lemmerz International has emerged from its voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganisation. The 101-year-old company had filed for bankruptcy in May.
Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
This new QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE automotive wheels sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts...
Maxion Wheels, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Maxion Wheels, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed...
- COMMENT: Diesel not out in London and Paris
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- Management briefing: 48V mild hybrids (2)
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- ANALYSIS: Europe's fragile recovery continues
- Honda chief quits
- Geneva show list updated
- Land Rover updates Evoque
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Ricardo unveils new prototype electric motor
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)