General Motors Company
We put Tata Motors' Land Rover's Range Rover Evoque under the microscope this past week, asking how long the model, just mid-life facelifted...
The wave of advanced vehicle connectivity technologies coming to vehicles embrace a number of interlinked elements, from seamless personal c...
There was some good news for UK Auto Manufacturing Plc this week as Honda announced that its under-used European car plant in Swindon would...
Battery technologies for powertrain applications have become a focus of attention as OEMs seek to improve performance and reduce the costs o...
At the recent Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, just-auto's Cat Dow caught up with GM's Chief Infotainment Office Philip Abram to learn more about the OEM's plans for connected vehicles.
Nexteer, the former GM Saginaw steering division, has flourished under the ownership of China-based Pacific Century Motors its owner since 2011. Calum MacRae caught up with Nexteer’s president and COO Laurent Bresson at the recent NAIAS.
General Motors has announced first quarter 2015 net income of US$0.9bn, or $0.56 per share including a net loss from special items of $0.5bn. On an operating level, there was some improvement in Europe while South America was flat.
General Motors (GM) sold 2.4m vehicles globally in the first quarter of 2015, up 2% compared to a year ago.
Plastic Omnium announced its latest developments in China at the Shanghai motor show including four new plants.
Shanghai GM, the joint venture between General Motors and SAIC Motor, is to spend 100bn yuan (US$16bn) over the next five years developing new vehicles.
Bolt and Volt? What’s in a name – and a little confusion - may not be a bad thing, according to Chevrolet’s marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
Ping goes the inbox and there's the weekly recall notification list from the US government's road safety regulator, the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (or NHTSA or even 'Nit-sa' for short in the local vernacular).
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week.
General Motors Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), P
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT A
General Motors Company (GM) is an automobile manufacturing company. The company, along with its partners, designs, builds, and markets cars, trucks and spare parts around the world. GM’s brands includ...
General Motors Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
General Motors Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service o...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- And now (drum roll), the Suzuki Boosterjet engine
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029