It hasn't taken long for new AvtoVAZ CEO, Bo Andersson to stamp his mark on the Russian automaker....
Over the last couple of days, we've been tracking an interesting tale about GAZ CEO Bo Andersson, reportedly about to jump ship to another t...
It's fair to say Russia is hardly out of the news at the moment and there may be a sizeable number who say the country - and its ebullient P...
Quick starter for 10: the car that comes first to mind on hearing the word 'fastback' is? In my case: 'classic' mid-1960s Ford Mustang....
GAZ Group parent Russian Machines, claims CNG is the cheapest of commonly used motor fuels, with costs per 100km almost 60% lower than for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). It also says CNG is more than twice as cheap as a diesel-powered car and 2.5 times lower price than a gasoline vehicle. Russian Machines CNG project executive director, Peter Zolotarev, spoke to Simon Warburton from the company's Yaroslavl plant about the possibility of using the gas in the country and some of the infrastructure challenges associated with it.
Purchasing director General Motors Russia, Peter Layer, recently spoke at the Russian Automotive Forum in Moscow, organised by Adam Smith Conferences, as well as talking to Simon Warburton on the sidelines of the event.
AvtoVAZ has reported losses for 2013 of RUB6.9bn (US$192m), with revenue also falling 4% to RUB175bn as the Russian market contracts.
GAZ Group says it has appointed Vadim Sorokin as president and CEO, effective from 1 January, 2014.
GAZ Group says it has produced 739 buses for next year's Sochi Winter Olympic Games in Russia, with nearly a third adapted for disabled athletes competing in the Paralympics.
GAZ Group will spend up to RUB8bn on new car and bus models within three years, new president Bo Andersson was cited as saying by RIA Novosti.
GAZ Group says it is not yet ready to reveal its successor as CEO to Bo Andersson following his surprise decision to move to rival Russian automaker, AvtoVAZ.
Truck Manufacturing in Eastern Europe
Truck Manufacturing in Eastern Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast t...
Truck Manufacturing in Russia
Truck Manufacturing in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017)....
Automotive Manufacturing in Russia
Automotive Manufacturing in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The prof...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China