Ford Motor Company
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
In an automotive era when vehicle lightweighting is all the rage and vehicle manufacturers such as JLR and Ford launching all-aluminium vers...
While the Next Problem seems to be South America, judging by the number of times it's mentioned in the results statements for the last quart...
We are now in the midst of what I like to call slash-your-wrists or lose-the-will-to-live season and it can apply equally to whether you are...
The IT industry has made much of the benefits of a Cloud infrastructure, offering better security and less complex networks in the workplace. Infotainment specialist Harman with subsidiary Aha claims its use in the car could be equally effective. It is now offering OEMs and service providers a chance to use the Cloud beyond downloading apps, navigation updates or music. Understanding what features are being used by the end customer, finding software bugs, removing unused features, reducing recalls or targeting specific customers with updates and advertising are just some of the ideas that Harman claims it can offer with its new Aha Cloud Platform Analytics and Updates Service. just-auto spoke to Siegfried Schuler, Director Centre of Competence Aha, about the service and find out what OEMs are most interested in.
Alan Mulally's tenure as Ford's CEO has seen the company evolve in line with his vision of 'One Ford'. He also successfully guided Ford through recession and has generally been lauded by investors. He passes the reins over to Mark Fields in July. Dave Leggett caught up with him on the London leg of his Ford circuit farewell tour of Europe.
China's regulatory authorities have found a group of Japanese automotive parts makers guilty of price fixing and handed out large fines.
Ford is recalling some 160,00 Focus ST and Escape models to fix a problem with the wiring that could cause engines to stall.
Ford is teaming up with DTE Energy to build Michigan's largest solar array at Ford World Headquarters.
New vehicle sales in Vietnam increased by 36% to 11,173 units in July, from 8,209 units in the same month of last year, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Association.
A new generation of the Ford Ka has been shown to the media in Brazil. Unlike the outgoing model, there are two body styles: a sedan and a five-door hatchback.
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
Tributes are flowing in for Nick Scheele who has passed away, aged 70.
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Ford Motor Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnersh
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Ford Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s FORD CAR DEALERS (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the FORD CAR DEALERS (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 70 companies, includin...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times