Ford Motor Company
The recent announcement by Bentley that its Crewe headquarters is to become the centre of excellence for the Volkswagen Group for all W12 en...
It's not hard to see why Nissan was so keen to replace Ford as UEFA's automotive partner in its four-year Champions League sponsorship deal,...
It's not unusual for one automaker to buy a plant from another and Mitsubishi's purchase of a Philippines plant from Ford makes perfect sens...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
Ford has launched a revamped version of its Focus model in Geneva as part of a five-year product offensive promised under the 'Go Further' banner. Dave Leggett caught up with Ford of Europe's chief to hear more about the strategy to return the company's European operations to profitability by 2015.
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
Ford is to take its premium Lincoln brand to China with an eye on buyers who currently choose Audi, BMW and Mercedes.
The European new car market recorded a third successive quarter of growth thanks to a 9.3% year on year increase in March.
Ford Europe said its sales volume increases in March and the first quarter of 2014 outpaced the overall market.
General Motors will launch the updated Chevrolet Cruze sedan this month at the Beijing show, choosing China for the model’s global debut as the carmaker seeks to boost sales of the brand in its biggest market.
New vehicle sales in Vietnam increased by close to 22% to 9,313 units in March, from 7,650 units in the same month of last year, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Association.
If you live there you are probably up to your armpits in the white stuff, frozen solid, with the power off and the heating oil bill up 50%. If not, you might have heard that the midwest and northeast US, and even points far further south than they should be, have had wave after wave of snow and ice storms.
There's been plenty of debate over Ford's decision to use lots of aluminium to lighten its 2015 F-150 pickup truck - hey, if it works for Audi, Jaguar and co, why not?
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Ford Motor Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnersh
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Ford Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s FORD CAR DEALERS (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the FORD CAR DEALERS (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 70 companies, includin...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028