Ford Motor Company
We put Tata Motors' Land Rover's Range Rover Evoque under the microscope this past week, asking how long the model, just mid-life facelifted...
Dunno 'bout you but 2015 seems to be flying by waaaay too fast - where did yet another week go?...
There was quite a bit of good news on just-auto.com this week, mostly concerning March and first quarter sales plus various announcements of...
There was some good news for UK Auto Manufacturing Plc this week as Honda announced that its under-used European car plant in Swindon would...
Dow Automotive Systems is a provider of polyurethanes, elastomers, films, fluids, adhesives, emissions solutions and acoustic-management materials to the global transportation industry. Matthew Beecham spoke to Eugenio Toccalino, Director of Strategic Marketing, Dow Automotive about structural foams and adhesives and the ways in which the supplier is helping OEMs make cars lighter.
Tim Tozer, Chairman and Managing Director of Vauxhall, has been in post since February and is on a mission to redefine GM's UK-only volume brand. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him.
Lower petrol prices in the United States has reduced demand so Ford is reducing output of compact and compact hybrid model by cutting a shift and laying off 700 workers.
Ford's Go!Drive, one of the company's 29 mobility experiments around the world, has moved into its second phase in London having trialled a scheme for six months with 100 selected members.
European new car sales were 8.9% higher in Q1 2015 than in the same period in 2014, according to JATO Dynamics. March sales were up 11.1%.
Ford Sollers says it has started full-cycle manufacture of the Transit van on a new US$100m production line in its Elabuga, Republic of Tatarstan plant in Russia.
Ford has built the first updated C-Max at its Saarlouis plant in Germany.
Interesting news today that Ford is significantly raising output of the Fiesta in Germany in Q1 (other models, too, but mainly Fiesta). The move prompts a number of thoughts.
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together.
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Ford Motor Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnersh
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analys
Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Glob...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029