Ford Motor Company
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
The Detroit show - in balmy -17C temperatures, I hear - dominated proceedings this week with those that went describing it as the most optim...
Vehicle designers and engineers are coming under unprecedented pressure to remove weight from vehicles wherever they can. As part of a new r...
With 32,369 units sold, American Honda's CR-V was the market's best selling SUV in December. Another upset: the Toyota Camry was toppled as...
Tim Tozer, Chairman and Managing Director of Vauxhall, has been in post since February and is on a mission to redefine GM's UK-only volume brand. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him.
The head of the UK distribution arm of SsangYong tells Dave Leggett that he expects the Korean brand to double its UK sales in 2015, boosted by the impact of the upcoming small SUV, Tivoli.
UK engine manufacturing output returned to growth, up 6.7% in December. But output fell 6.2% over the year, following retooling at a number of facilities.
Ford is to take an US$800m pre-tax hit in results for the fourth quarter of 2014 due to the currency woes in Venezuela.
Annual new car sales in Europe increased by 5.3% in 2014, with monthly sales growth throughout the year compared to 2013. December sales were 5% higher than a year earlier, suggesting the trend remains positive, JATO Dynamics said.
Mitsubishi Motors Philippines (MMPC) will start production at its new 21.4-hectare manufacturing plant in Sta.Rosa, Laguna on 29 January.
Vehicle production in recession-hit Venezuela fell 72.5% last year to just 19,759 units, national automakers organisation Cavenez said, the worst output on record.
Interesting news today that Ford is significantly raising output of the Fiesta in Germany in Q1 (other models, too, but mainly Fiesta). The move prompts a number of thoughts.
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together.
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analys
Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Glob...
Ford Motor Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnersh
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029