Fiat

Automotive industry company news

Subscribe via RSSWhat is RSS?

Latest Insights

THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...

This week, we wrapped up our Paris show coverage with a comprehensive two-part management briefing which proved very popular - it's here and...

Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)

The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...

Management briefing: Paris show preview

The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...

THE WEEK THAT WAS: Nissan's top Brit jumps ship

I reckon this week's autobiz surprise out of left field was the almost simultaneous announcements that Nissan Motor chief planning officer A...

Latest Interviews

Q&A with Mentor Graphics 18 Sep 2014

Matthew Beecham

Mentor Graphics is a major supplier of software tools that help engineers design electronic systems and components. Headquartered in Oregon, US, Mentor generates annual revenues of some US$1bn. Its tools are involved in the design of almost every electronic gadget you can think of. To find out about its automotive business, Matthew Beecham spoke to Martin O’Brien, General Manager, Integrated Electrical Systems Division Mentor Graphics.


INTERVIEW: Federal-Mogul CTO Gian Maria Olivetti 19 May 2014

Simon Warburton

Gian Maria Olivetti joned Federal-Mogul in 2007 as VP, pistons, rings and liners. He was previously at Fiat Group, where he was executive director, worldwide engines and transmissions, responsible for Iveco. He talked to Simon Warburton at Federal-Mogul's recent Media Technology Day at the company's Wiesbaden plant near Frankfurt about key elements of the business including legislation, the future of ICE engines, CO2 emissions and materials.

Latest News

Fiat Chrysler to spin off Ferrari 29 Oct 2014

Simon Warburton

Fiat Chrysler says it will spin off Ferrari through a public offering of its interest next year in the Italian luxury automaker equal to 10% and handing the remaining 90% to FCA shareholders.


Fiat posts third quarter net profit of EUR188m 29 Oct 2014

Simon Warburton

?Fiat Chrysler has booked third quarter net profit down 1% to US$240m, with revenue up 14% to EUR23.6bn.


FCA names Chernoby head of quality 28 Oct 2014

Dave Leggett

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) today named Mark Chernoby Head of Quality. Chernoby continues his current responsibilities as Chief Operating Officer Product Development.


MEXICO: Fiat Strada becomes RAM 700 mini pick-up 23 Oct 2014

Glenn Brooks

FCA has added a new model for the Mexican market's 2015 model year: the RAM 700. This small pick-up is a rebadged Fiat Strada Adventure and is imported from Brazil.


FCA eyes Fiat 500X boost in US 16 Oct 2014

Dave Leggett

Fiat sales in the US will take a step up in 2015 with the introduction of the 500X compact crossover, according to the head of US sales at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) speaking exclusively to just-auto.

Latest blogs

Paris Show: I want that one 2 Oct 2014

Dave Leggett

Busy day today in Paris. Interviews, people to see, cars to get a look at.


Post-merger shake-out 4 Sep 2014

Graeme Roberts

With the Fiat-Chrysler merger now appearing to be on the final straight, this Non Sequitur cartoon about post-merger scenarios gave me a coffee break giggle.

Company research

Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report

Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report

Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and s...

Read more >


Fiat S.p.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report

Fiat S.p.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A

Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......

Read more >


Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide

Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry

Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Light trucks industry. The r...

Read more >

just-auto homepage



Forgot your password?