In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
The sun shone eventually on the automotive industry at this week's Geneva show but there are still a lot of dark clouds hanging over Europe....
Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
The launch of the new Jeep Renegade opens up a whole new showcase of parts and accessories for MOPAR, the long established aftersales arm of Chrysler.
Alongside the enthusiasm amongst car designers for more glass, pressure to produce more complex glazing shapes and styles is also driving up interest in alternative polycarbonate (PC) glazing technologies. We wouldn’t call it a gold rush but we continue to see a steady stream of interest in PC glazings for certain applications. To find out how this market is shaping up, Matthew Beecham spoke to Scott Fallon, general manager, Automotive, SABIC’s Innovative Plastics business.
In a bid to tackle declining volumes in recent years and boost plant viability and margins, Tata is reworking production at its six plants.
BASF has spent EUR2.5m (US$3.5m) at its Demarchi coatings site, located in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, to expand its capacity to supply the local automotive industry with waterborne paint.
Fiat India will introduce four new models by the end of this year, according to president and managing director Nagesh Basavanhalli.
Publicity over a spate of recalls including the ignition switch event for which CEO Mary Barra was called to testify to a Congressional committee, doesn't appear to be affecting General Motors sales, US analysts said.
New light vehicle sales in Canada came in at 157,060 units, up 0.2% from a year ago and the second best March on record (after 2012), DesRosiers Automotive Consultants said.
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and s...
Fiat S.p.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry
Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Light trucks industry. The r...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Hyundai ix25 global debut
- Tata restructuring production at all plants
- MG reveals concept EV
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Trends