There was quite a bit of good news on just-auto.com this week, mostly concerning March and first quarter sales plus various announcements of...
Two major automakers respectively wielded the axe this week. General Motors all but shut down its Russian production and dumped Opel there w...
Moving to a 48V architecture in hybrid and electric vehicles offers plenty of promise. It provides about four times the energy recuperation...
According to LMC Automotive, the global light vehicle market ended 2014 on a high note with a best ever seasonally adjusted annualised rate...
Nexteer, the former GM Saginaw steering division, has flourished under the ownership of China-based Pacific Century Motors its owner since 2011. Calum MacRae caught up with Nexteer’s president and COO Laurent Bresson at the recent NAIAS.
Fiat's 500 family could be the template for future C or D segment models, Fiat global brand chief Olivier Francois has hinted in an interview with just-auto.
The new large MPV Renault Espace was awarded five stars in the latest Euro NCAP safety test results.
Plastic Omnium announced its latest developments in China at the Shanghai motor show including four new plants.
Harman says that it has finalised a multi-year agreement with GAC Fiat to supply several new vehicle models with its integrated infotainment systems.
In a letter to his investment company's shareholders, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Chairman John Elkann has said that he sees the need for more combinations in the auto industry and that he expects consolidation in the sector to continue.
General Motors and PSA Peugeot Citroën have revealed plans to build what they term "next generation small light commercial vehicles (B-LCV)" at the French firm's Vigo plant in Spain.
This man has imagined a new look for the famous little Fiat as a way of celebrating its 60th birthday.
Busy day today in Paris. Interviews, people to see, cars to get a look at.
Fiat S.p.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Automotive Manufacturing in Argentina
Automotive Manufacturing in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast t...
Automotive Manufacturing in Australia
Automotive Manufacturing in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast t...
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- BMW to recall 91,800 US Mini Coopers
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029