Memo to self - be a little less facetious. Put 'off on a desert safari' in my Skype status to explain my absence and was greeted on return w...
Equities analyst Sabine Blümel has told just-auto that Volkswagen may be interested in parts of Fiat-Chrysler, as rumoured, but would have t...
General Motors started this week by continuing to honour CEO Mary Barra's oft-repeated promise - which is essentially to make good any car n...
Discussion amongst journalists attending the European launch of Toyota's redesigned Aygo A-segment city car centred around the engine - had...
Gian Maria Olivetti joned Federal-Mogul in 2007 as VP, pistons, rings and liners. He was previously at Fiat Group, where he was executive director, worldwide engines and transmissions, responsible for Iveco. He talked to Simon Warburton at Federal-Mogul's recent Media Technology Day at the company's Wiesbaden plant near Frankfurt about key elements of the business including legislation, the future of ICE engines, CO2 emissions and materials.
The launch of the new Jeep Renegade opens up a whole new showcase of parts and accessories for MOPAR, the long established aftersales arm of Chrysler.
Maruti Suzuki India (MSIL) and Fiat India have extended their diesel powertrain sourcing deal for an additional three years, reported local media.
ZF Friedrichshafen, moving to acquire TRW Automotive Holdings, has been told by lenders that financing is available for a higher all-cash bid which could value the US company at as much as US$13bn, Bloomberg News reported.
As rumours of discussions between Volkswagen and Fiat over a possible VW acquisition of Fiat-Chrysler's volume car operations circulate, Fiat has issued a statement denying that discussions have taken place.
June car sales in Europe were up 4.3% to leave sales for the first half of the year up 5.8% over last year according to data released by JATO Dynamics.
BMW is following rival Audi into Mexico with a US$1bn plant planned to start production in San Luis Potosi in 2019, the company’s production chief Harald Kruger announced.
Okay, we're digesting today's announcements, analysis of the five-year strategy for Fiat-Chrysler is in the works.
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and s...
Fiat S.p.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A
Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry
Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Light trucks industry. The r...
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Fiat denies merger talks with VW
- ZF lenders OK higher TRW bid
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018