It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
After what has felt like a phoney war for much of the last couple of months, events at PSA Peugeot Citroen seem to be moving at an increasin...
Despite the obvious attractions in Tokyo (our coverage wrapped here), Los Angeles and, for that matter Guangzhou, events in China attracted...
As ringing endorsements go, it didn't exactly smack of complete reassurance....
Faurecia's exhaust systems business is responsible for the management and development of complete exhaust systems and components covering both the hot end of the exhaust system such as particulate and exhaust fume treatments as well as the cold end. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Stéphane Martinot, Director of Marketing of Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies.
With so many devices and materials stuffed into auto seats these days, is there competition for real estate in the seat? Continuing just-auto’s series of interviews with leading seat makers, Matthew Beecham talked with Philippe Aumont, CTO of Faurecia Automotive Seating about packaging issues as well as making seats lighter with no compromise on safety and comfort.
Faurecia is supplying parts for the 2015 Mexican built NAFTA Volkswagen Golf being launched this spring.
Faurecia has announced a new just-in-time component assembly plant in Brussels, Belgium, inside an Audi factory.
PSA Peugeot Citroen has reported an operating loss of EUR177m for 2013, an improvement on the EUR560m lost in 2012. Sales fell 2.4% to EUR54.1bn.
Faurecia says Group total sales for fiscal 2013 were EUR18.03bn, 5% more compared to 2012 with total sales of EUR17.36bn
Faurecia has opened its TechCenter in India dedicated for emissions control technologies in a site housing almost 200 engineers specialising in design and validation.
Faurecia S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Faurecia S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
Faurecia SA : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial
ICD Research's "Faurecia SA : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvie...
Faurecia S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Hyundai ix25 global debut
- Tata restructuring production at all plants
- MG reveals concept EV
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Trends