The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
After what has felt like a phoney war for much of the last couple of months, events at PSA Peugeot Citroen seem to be moving at an increasin...
Despite the obvious attractions in Tokyo (our coverage wrapped here), Los Angeles and, for that matter Guangzhou, events in China attracted...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits and instrumentation, Matthew Beecham spoke to Faurecia's David Weill about consumer expectations, materials trends, touch screens, HUDs and tomorrow's instrument cluster.
Faurecia's exhaust systems business is responsible for the management and development of complete exhaust systems and components covering both the hot end of the exhaust system such as particulate and exhaust fume treatments as well as the cold end. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Stéphane Martinot, Director of Marketing of Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies.
Faurecia says it aims to remove 100kg of weight from cars representing 10g of CO2 as it looks to increase its work with alternative materials such as carbon fibre.
Faurecia says it is seeking ways to slash the price of carbon fibre as it looks to the increasing use of composite materials and natural products to offer lightweight solutions for mass market models.
Faurecia has announced its 38th North American plant, a seating factory in Simpsonville, Kentucky.
PSA Peugeot Citroën reported a profit for the first time in three years as cost cutting measures, including the closure of a plant near Paris, began to help the company turnaround by reducing its break-even point.
Faurecia has unveiled first half profits up 21% to EUR311m (US$417m) with sales rising 4% to EUR9.33bn.
Faurecia S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Faurecia S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
Faurecia SA : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial
ICD Research's "Faurecia SA : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvie...
Faurecia S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Ford Mondeo redesigned for 2015
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- Toyota recalls 1.75m for brake and fuel checks
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Supercapacitor / Ultracapacitor Interviews, Strategies, Road Map 2014-2025
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029