Part 1 of this briefing reviews the recent financial results of a sample of major global auto suppliers; Part 2 highlights recent developmen...
I've come off the bench this week, as just-auto news editor, Graeme Roberts, takes a well-earned sojorn in Shakespeare's home county, HQ als...
The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
China's astonishing growth rates of recent years is starting to ebb, but still represents a powerful performance that is the envy of most of the developed world. Simon Warburton talked to global component producer, Faurecia deputy general manager China Division, Jingcheng Li, about opportunities which challenges such as emissions control and lightweighting, present.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits and instrumentation, Matthew Beecham spoke to Faurecia's David Weill about consumer expectations, materials trends, touch screens, HUDs and tomorrow's instrument cluster.
Faurecia, North America's sixth-largest automotive supplier, has inaugurated its new automotive seating plant in Wentzville, Missouri.
Faurecia says there is "clear willingness" from the Chinese government to implement structural reform as the formerly electric pace of growth starts to slowly ebb.
Faurecia says the importance of China to its Group can be gauged by the fact seven out of its top ten plants are located in the country.
An increasingly powerful younger Chinese generation could be starting to echo its European and North American counterparts in demanding tougher environmental standards for industry, says component manufacturer, Faurecia.
Faurecia says predicted growth in China's SUV and Sedan markets will be significant as it looks to capitalise on improved performance in both segments.
Faurecia S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Faurecia SA (EO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Rev
Faurecia SA (EO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
Global Automotive Interiors Market 2014-2018
Automotive interiors mainly refer to the products used in the interior of an automobile to offer comfort and style and to differentiate it from other automotive. The growth of the Global Automotive in...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029