There are signs of a revival in the UK automotive supplier industry, but a sense of perspective is needed, says Dave Leggett....
Part 1 of this briefing reviews the recent financial results of a sample of major global auto suppliers; Part 2 highlights recent developmen...
I've come off the bench this week, as just-auto news editor, Graeme Roberts, takes a well-earned sojorn in Shakespeare's home county, HQ als...
The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
Dow Automotive Systems is a provider of polyurethanes, elastomers, films, fluids, adhesives, emissions solutions and acoustic-management materials to the global transportation industry. Matthew Beecham spoke to Eugenio Toccalino, Director of Strategic Marketing, Dow Automotive about structural foams and adhesives and the ways in which the supplier is helping OEMs make cars lighter.
China's astonishing growth rates of recent years is starting to ebb, but still represents a powerful performance that is the envy of most of the developed world. Simon Warburton talked to global component producer, Faurecia deputy general manager China Division, Jingcheng Li, about opportunities which challenges such as emissions control and lightweighting, present.
Faurecia says it has inked a joint venture with Dongfeng Hongtai, which will serve the Chinese company and its automotive partners for passenger and commercial vehicles.
Faurecia has posted 2014 net income up 89% to EUR166m (US$189m), while total sales rose 5.5% to EUR18.8bn.
Faurecia, North America's sixth-largest automotive supplier, has inaugurated its new automotive seating plant in Wentzville, Missouri.
Faurecia says there is "clear willingness" from the Chinese government to implement structural reform as the formerly electric pace of growth starts to slowly ebb.
Faurecia says the importance of China to its Group can be gauged by the fact seven out of its top ten plants are located in the country.
Faurecia S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Faurecia SA (EO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Rev
Faurecia SA (EO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
Global Automotive Interiors Market 2014-2018
Automotive interiors mainly refer to the products used in the interior of an automobile to offer comfort and style and to differentiate it from other automotive. The growth of the Global Automotive in...
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- GKN claims world first for integrated FCA AWD
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029