Part 1 of this briefing reviews the recent financial results of a sample of major global auto suppliers; Part 2 highlights recent developmen...
I've come off the bench this week, as just-auto news editor, Graeme Roberts, takes a well-earned sojorn in Shakespeare's home county, HQ als...
The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
China's astonishing growth rates of recent years is starting to ebb, but still represents a powerful performance that is the envy of most of the developed world. Simon Warburton talked to global component producer, Faurecia deputy general manager China Division, Jingcheng Li, about opportunities which challenges such as emissions control and lightweighting, present.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits and instrumentation, Matthew Beecham spoke to Faurecia's David Weill about consumer expectations, materials trends, touch screens, HUDs and tomorrow's instrument cluster.
Faurecia says there is "clear willingness" from the Chinese government to implement structural reform as the formerly electric pace of growth starts to slowly ebb.
Faurecia says the importance of China to its Group can be gauged by the fact seven out of its top ten plants are located in the country.
An increasingly powerful younger Chinese generation could be starting to echo its European and North American counterparts in demanding tougher environmental standards for industry, says component manufacturer, Faurecia.
Faurecia says predicted growth in China's SUV and Sedan markets will be significant as it looks to capitalise on improved performance in both segments.
Stricter Chinese performance and emissions standards will lead to strong business opportunities, says global supplier, Faurecia.
Faurecia S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Global Automotive Interiors Market 2014-2018
Automotive interiors mainly refer to the products used in the interior of an automobile to offer comfort and style and to differentiate it from other automotive. The growth of the Global Automotive in...
Global Automotive Interiors Market 2012-2016
This report, the Global Automotive Interiors market, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the North America, EMEA, APAC, a...
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Ford union to block "even a screwdriver" at Genk
- JLR research removes blind spots
- NHTSA lists Ford, Jaguar and Porsche recalls
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Volvo rethinks its way to market
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029