It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
After what has felt like a phoney war for much of the last couple of months, events at PSA Peugeot Citroen seem to be moving at an increasin...
Despite the obvious attractions in Tokyo (our coverage wrapped here), Los Angeles and, for that matter Guangzhou, events in China attracted...
As ringing endorsements go, it didn't exactly smack of complete reassurance....
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits and instrumentation, Matthew Beecham spoke to Faurecia's David Weill about consumer expectations, materials trends, touch screens, HUDs and tomorrow's instrument cluster.
Faurecia's exhaust systems business is responsible for the management and development of complete exhaust systems and components covering both the hot end of the exhaust system such as particulate and exhaust fume treatments as well as the cold end. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Stéphane Martinot, Director of Marketing of Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies.
Faurecia has announced its 38th North American plant, a seating factory in Simpsonville, Kentucky.
PSA Peugeot Citroën reported a profit for the first time in three years as cost cutting measures, including the closure of a plant near Paris, began to help the company turnaround by reducing its break-even point.
Faurecia has unveiled first half profits up 21% to EUR311m (US$417m) with sales rising 4% to EUR9.33bn.
Restructuring at Faurecia will see an exhaust systems plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, which supplies BMW's US car factory, close by the end of the year with the loss of about 150 jobs. It opened only in 2010.
Committed to spend BRL2bn (US$900m), 11 suppliers have signed contracts with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) to build 16 factories surrounding the automaker's new factory complex in north east Brazil.
Faurecia S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Faurecia S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
Faurecia SA : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial
ICD Research's "Faurecia SA : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvie...
Faurecia S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn