The NAIAS in mid-January will mark the official start to the next wave of vehicle launches in the US. So what are the major OEMs readying fo...
In the first of a new series examining major OEM brand strategies, Mark Bursa takes a look at newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automotive's brand...
I guess the biggest news of the week would have to be newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automobile's announcement - mostly to investors - of plans...
Impressive plans have been laid out at many previous Fiat and Chrysler investors' briefings. Yet somehow, things never seem to go according...
TRW has been active in keyless entry for many years, albeit as a relatively small player. Similar radio-frequency (RF) technology underpins both keyless entry and tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), the latter being a technology in which TRW is one of the leading global players Ian Henry spoke to Andy Whydell, TRW’s Senior Manager for Global Electronics Product Planning, and Tim Hannon, Sales Manager, RF Products about the company’s activities in the sector and market trends.
There needs to be another round of consolidation of the motor industry worldwide or some companies will not survive, according to Fiat and Chrysler chief Sergio Marchionne
With the rapid decline in prices at the pump, currently equivalent to about GBP0.47/litre [vs around GBP1.20 in UK after recent falls - ed], US November light vehicle sales kicked into high gear, coming in 4.6% ahead of last year and 1.7% ahead of October 2014.
Chrysler Group is voluntarily recalling approximately 470,000 cars and SUVs globally to repair a potentially faulty alternator.
Chrysler Group is recalling 291,703 vehicles in the US to check for a faulty ignition switch which could inadvertently turn off the engine.
Renault has revamped its Espace people carrier as a crossover sport utility vehicle, reflecting a market shift to more rugged-looking vehicles.
Final-week forecasts from Edmunds.com and Kelley Blue Book (KBB) suggest September 2014 light vehicle sales in the US will be down around 20% from August but up about 11% year on year to around 1.3m (SAAR: 16.5m).
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products...
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Ford union to block "even a screwdriver" at Genk
- JLR research removes blind spots
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- NHTSA lists Ford, Jaguar and Porsche recalls
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029