Two major automakers respectively wielded the axe this week. General Motors all but shut down its Russian production and dumped Opel there w...
With 32,369 units sold, American Honda's CR-V was the market's best selling SUV in December. Another upset: the Toyota Camry was toppled as...
The NAIAS in mid-January will mark the official start to the next wave of vehicle launches in the US. So what are the major OEMs readying fo...
In the first of a new series examining major OEM brand strategies, Mark Bursa takes a look at newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automotive's brand...
Nexteer, the former GM Saginaw steering division, has flourished under the ownership of China-based Pacific Century Motors its owner since 2011. Calum MacRae caught up with Nexteer’s president and COO Laurent Bresson at the recent NAIAS.
TRW has been active in keyless entry for many years, albeit as a relatively small player. Similar radio-frequency (RF) technology underpins both keyless entry and tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), the latter being a technology in which TRW is one of the leading global players Ian Henry spoke to Andy Whydell, TRW’s Senior Manager for Global Electronics Product Planning, and Tim Hannon, Sales Manager, RF Products about the company’s activities in the sector and market trends.
Automakers trying to beat their year ago numbers faced a larger than usual challenge in March. Not only was March 2014 a strong sales month, it had one more selling day and, even more important, it had one more sales weekend.
Though winter storms ravaged the Midwest and Northeast and petrol prices began to recover there was still activity on dealer lots last month - just not quite as much as analysts had forecast.
FCA US is voluntarily recalling an estimated 467,480 SUVs worldwide to install new a relay circuit that improves fuel pump relay durability.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) aims to almost double its sales in Australia in the next four years. The company sold 43,100 vehicles there in 2014.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) US full-year 2014 net profit fell from 2013's US$2.8bn to $1.2bn after "unfavourable effects from infrequent items".
FCA US LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FCA US LLC (FCA) formerly known as Chrysler Group LLC, is an automobiles manufacturer. The company focuses on the research, design, manufacture, assembly and distribution of passenger cars; utility ve...
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: VW's 'master tactician' falls
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 'Bye Twin Gate, hello hatchback
- COMMENT: Labour Day Paris putsch at Renault
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- Lear Corp VP on designing wire harnesses
- Furious Renault mulls options at AGM setback
- Aston Martin secures funding for DBX crossover
- Audi produces synthetic diesel fuel from water
- Delphi poised for 'major acquisition' this year
- just-auto takes a break
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029