Today's media release from Daimler is official confirmation that the Mercedes-Benz passenger cars division will leverage multiple architectu...
The site for Tesla's big battery factory has been announced....
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
Mentor Graphics is a major supplier of software tools that help engineers design electronic systems and components. Headquartered in Oregon, US, Mentor generates annual revenues of some US$1bn. Its tools are involved in the design of almost every electronic gadget you can think of. To find out about its automotive business, Matthew Beecham spoke to Martin O’Brien, General Manager, Integrated Electrical Systems Division Mentor Graphics.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global component manufacturers, Matthew Beecham spoke to Karl-Friedrich Stracke, President Fahrzeugtechnik & Engineering of Magna Steyr about its MILA Blue concept, lightweight technologies and tomorrow's powertrain.
Autonomous cars received a further boost this week after the US state of California issued its first 29 permits to three companies to test self-driving cars on public roads.
American supplier association, OESA, says a positive spin-off to emerge from the catastrophic downturn of a few years ago, is a better understanding of the component industry by Washington.
Toyota reportedly is looking to build a new vehicle plant in Mexico to take advantage of the country’s low labour costs and numerous free trade agreements.
Mercedes-Benz is stepping up its international activities and strengthening its German plants with spending of more than EUR3bn (US$3.9bn) this year.
BMW's current German sales region chief Roland Krüger has been named president of Infiniti and SVP of parent company Nissan Motor.
Here we are again. September 11. On that day in 2001, I was in Frankfurt at the auto show.
Daimler might be one manufacturer that is enthusiastic about Google Glass but it seems a highway patrol officer in California was less than happy to see someone wearing the specs.
Daimler AG (Formerly DaimlerChrysler AG) - Mergers & Acquisi
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Daimler AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Al
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Daimler AG (DAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Rev
Daimler AG (DAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn