Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
We've been hearing from several key auto industry chiefs this week....
In the first of a new series examining major OEM brand strategies, Mark Bursa takes a look at newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automotive's brand...
Commercial vehicle operators approach the appraisal of a new vehicle with a completely different approach to a private car buyer or company...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global component manufacturers, Matthew Beecham spoke to Karl-Friedrich Stracke, President Fahrzeugtechnik & Engineering of Magna Steyr about its MILA Blue concept, lightweight technologies and tomorrow's powertrain.
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
Daimler booked a EUR2.2bn net profit in the second quarter of 2012 after boosting unit sales 4% to 628,900 and revenue 6% to EUR31.5bn. EBIT rose 12% to EUR2.5bn.
BorgWarner Emissions Systems said it was producing multi-spark ignition coils at its plant in Muggendorf, Germany, for Daimler's six- and eight cylinder engines used in the Mercedes-Benz C-, E- and S-Class.
Daimler has revealed its next generation 2015 Smart brand models - the fortwo and forfour - developed under a new engineering architecture shared with Renault.
BMW and Daimler have entered into an agreement to develop wireless charging systems for their electric cars.
BMW wants to do away with power cables and have drivers of its i3 and i8 plug-in hybrids using inductive charging pads.
Daimler might be one manufacturer that is enthusiastic about Google Glass but it seems a highway patrol officer in California was less than happy to see someone wearing the specs.
Daimler AG (Formerly DaimlerChrysler AG) - Mergers & Acquisi
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Daimler AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Al
Daimler AG (DAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Rev
Daimler AG (DAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Opel Group formed within Adam Opel
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018