Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
You say DAY-see'a, I say DAH-chee'a, others say Datch-ya. The pronunciation hardly matters, and nor does the odd Duster model name when Rena...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
Renault has reported a tripling of net income in its 2014 full-year results in spite of deeper losses incurred in Russia.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance sold a record 8,470,610 vehicles in 2014 boosted by higher sales in the US and Western Europe.
Annual new car sales in Europe increased by 5.3% in 2014, with monthly sales growth throughout the year compared to 2013. December sales were 5% higher than a year earlier, suggesting the trend remains positive, JATO Dynamics said.
Renault says Group sales of private cars and light commercial vehicles rose 3.2% last year with 2.71m units sold in a global automotive market which increased by 3.5%.
Dacia has begun operations in Israel.
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
Morocco Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Morocco Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis R
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDa...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Management briefing: 48V mild hybrids (2)
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- Geneva show list updated
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Ricardo unveils new prototype electric motor
- Audi plots 2020 expansion strategy
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Audi Q7 e-tron to be a diesel PHEV
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)