The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
Précis was my favourite part of English lessons which is probably why I put my hand up when the quarterly and annual results come in to the...
There are more hopeful signs lately of gathering monentum for recovery in the European car market. Car sales in Western Europe were up by 10...
China's Shanghai GM Wuling, and BYD, have caused a surprise with world premieres at Algeria's national motor show. Renault and PSA should be...
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
Renault has moved production of its Duster SUV for the UK market from India to Romania.
The EU area's car market recovery continued in August with sales up 2.1% on last year, according to data released by ACEA.
Opel plans to build a range of entry-level cars to recapture the type of budget customer who in the past bought its Chevrolet brand, media reports said.
June car sales in Europe were up 4.3% to leave sales for the first half of the year up 5.8% over last year according to data released by JATO Dynamics.
Strong sales from Renault Group's Dacia brand helped to lift the group's overall worldwide sales by 4.7% to 1.365m units in the first half of 2014.
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
Morocco Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Morocco Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
Romania Autos Report Q2 2014
Business Monitor International's Romania Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW i8
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda CR-V facelift
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- JLR to start Brazil assembly with Discovery Sport?
- ZF UK axle factory marks 10 years of JLR supply
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report