The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
You say DAY-see'a, I say DAH-chee'a, others say Datch-ya. The pronunciation hardly matters, and nor does the odd Duster model name when Rena...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
Annual new car sales in Europe increased by 5.3% in 2014, with monthly sales growth throughout the year compared to 2013. December sales were 5% higher than a year earlier, suggesting the trend remains positive, JATO Dynamics said.
Renault says Group sales of private cars and light commercial vehicles rose 3.2% last year with 2.71m units sold in a global automotive market which increased by 3.5%.
Dacia has begun operations in Israel.
New car sales in the EU scraped to a 1.4% gain in November amid continued industry concern over the weak pace of market recovery in the EU area.
A sales surge by the Japanese brand, combined with a lack of interest in Jaguar by buyers outside the UK has seen Lexus overtake the British car maker in Europe.
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
Morocco Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Morocco Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis R
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDa...
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- ANALYSIS: Europe's car market in 2014, and 2015
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Fabia
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- JLR's 'Bike Sense' technology
- Midnight tow mulled as Hoegh to right 10 degrees
- Weather dashes Hoegh tow but heavy list reducing
- Salvers look to slash Hoegh list to 5° for tow
- Ford starts Mustang shipments to Asia
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle front end modules market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029