Précis was my favourite part of English lessons which is probably why I put my hand up when the quarterly and annual results come in to the...
There are more hopeful signs lately of gathering monentum for recovery in the European car market. Car sales in Western Europe were up by 10...
China's Shanghai GM Wuling, and BYD, have caused a surprise with world premieres at Algeria's national motor show. Renault and PSA should be...
It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
Opel plans to build a range of entry-level cars to recapture the type of budget customer who in the past bought its Chevrolet brand, media reports said.
June car sales in Europe were up 4.3% to leave sales for the first half of the year up 5.8% over last year according to data released by JATO Dynamics.
Strong sales from Renault Group's Dacia brand helped to lift the group's overall worldwide sales by 4.7% to 1.365m units in the first half of 2014.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance has posted record synergies of EUR2.87bn (US$3.96bn) in 2013, up from EUR2.69bn in 2012.
The French car market was flat in May (+0.1%) according to data released by the CCFA.
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
Morocco Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Morocco Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
Romania Autos Report Q2 2014
Business Monitor International's Romania Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times