Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
You say DAY-see'a, I say DAH-chee'a, others say Datch-ya. The pronunciation hardly matters, and nor does the odd Duster model name when Rena...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
Thanks to a plethora of new and updated models, Mazda has found itself in the extraordinary situation of having overtaken Nissan in Europe's largest national market.
After a record first quarter for new van and truck registrations (108,456 units), the SMMT lobby group is bullish for the rest of 2015 as the CV industry prepares to show off its latest models at this week's Commercial Vehicle Show.
Car sales in France continued to recover in March with domestic automakers PSA Peugeot Citroen and Renault both showing strong gains as mid market brands bounced back.
Renault Argentina is to invest in the production of Dacia platform (but Renault badged) models at its Santa Isabel facility in Cordoba.
French light vehicle registrations have continued to make gains during the early months of 2015, IHS Automotive principal analyst Ian Fletcher said in a research note.
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
Morocco Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Morocco Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis R
Renault S.A. (Renault) is an automobile manufacturing company. The group carries out design, development, manufacture and sales of automobiles including passenger cars, powertrains, light commercial v...
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- EXCLUSIVE UK: New platform key to Honda Civic deal
- JLR automates priority warranty parts returns
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029