Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
The European car market may be a challenging place and likely to remain so in 2014, but this week's digest of news in the auto biz shows no...
Our detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA - forms a two part series for this month's management briefing....
This month, we take a detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA. Glenn Brooks assesses the key models having...
Kia’s UK boss tells just-auto that Kia in Europe, along with Hyundai, is contributing hugely to the European economy and that Kia is seriously eyeing a move into motorsport.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
Renault has posted operating profit of EUR1,242m in 2013, a 59% jump on the previous year.
Renault has become the top selling European brand in India just 30 months after returning to the market following the dissolution of its ill-fated partnership with Mahindra.
Renault has restarted shipping components to Iran for Tondar (Dacia) models as the first fruits of a thaw in western sanctions against Tehran take shape.
In a world automotive market up 3.9% last year, the Renault group's sales of passenger cars and LCVs rose only 3.1% over 2012 to 2,628,208 vehicles.
The French car market continues its downward track in November with sales 4.4% down according to data released by the French carmakers' trade body, the CCFA. However, the result is not as bad as it appears.
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
Russia Autos Report Q4 2012
A 14% year-on-year (y-o-y) rise in new light vehicle sales in the first seven months of 2012 and the continued expansion in consumer credit has prompted BMI to revise up our 2012 Russian vehicle sales...
Romania Autos Report Q4 2012
The Romania Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028