The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
There was an interesting development in the area of active safety and emerging advanced driver assistance technologies last week....
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits, Matthew Beecham spoke to Nicolas Diehl, VP Sales & Portfolio, Business Unit Instrumentation & Driver HMI, Continental about consumer expectations, material trends, display screens and the head-up display market.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one suppliers of electronic braking systems, Matthew Beecham talked with Dr Sören Kirchner, Head of Segment Electronic Parking Brakes within the Hydraulic Brake Systems Business Unit of Continental's Chassis & Safety Division and Dr Hans-Jörg Feigel, Head of Future Brake Systems Development within the Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit of Continental's Chassis & Safety Division
Bentley has posted nine-month global deliveries up 19%, to 7,786 cars, up from 6,516 cars in the same period in 2013.
Continental has expanded turbocharger production at its Czech location in Trutnov, while systems for other customers are being produced in Lahr, among them what the company says is the world's first turbocharger with an aluminium turbine housing.
Continental has broken ground for a new high performance tyre technology centre at its Korbach plant in Germany.
Continental has formed a business unit headquartered in Silicon Valley to focus on high tech future transport solutions for the automotive industry.
Continental AG has said it will continue to invest heavily in China as it looks to increase its presence in the world's largest new vehicle market.
Continental AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Continental AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product an...
Continental AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships
Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organ...
Continental Aktiengesellschaft - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- JLR starts Discovery Sport production
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)