There was an interesting development in the area of active safety and emerging advanced driver assistance technologies last week....
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
Over the last couple of days, we've been tracking an interesting tale about GAZ CEO Bo Andersson, reportedly about to jump ship to another t...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits, Matthew Beecham spoke to Nicolas Diehl, VP Sales & Portfolio, Business Unit Instrumentation & Driver HMI, Continental about consumer expectations, material trends, display screens and the head-up display market.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one suppliers of electronic braking systems, Matthew Beecham talked with Dr Sören Kirchner, Head of Segment Electronic Parking Brakes within the Hydraulic Brake Systems Business Unit of Continental's Chassis & Safety Division and Dr Hans-Jörg Feigel, Head of Future Brake Systems Development within the Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit of Continental's Chassis & Safety Division
Continental has formed a business unit headquartered in Silicon Valley to focus on high tech future transport solutions for the automotive industry.
Continental AG has said it will continue to invest heavily in China as it looks to increase its presence in the world's largest new vehicle market.
Continental has raised its full-year profit forecast for the second time in five months after second quarter earnings rose on improving vehicle demand and a strong performance by its rubber division.
Months after the Mini in which it is used was launched, Continental, in component maker's tradition, has finally announced it developed the turbocharger with aluminum turbine housing - an industry first.
Continental has announced a new augmented reality head-up display (AR-HUD) which supplements the exterior view of the traffic conditions in front of the vehicle with virtual information for the driver. Production starts in 2017.
Continental AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Continental AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product an...
Continental AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships
Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organ...
Continental Aktiengesellschaft - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- Kia to build new plant for American markets
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants