This month's managament briefing reviews the financial position of the global supplier automotive supplier industry. Part 2 highlights recen...
Part 1 of this briefing reviews the recent financial results of a sample of major global auto suppliers; Part 2 highlights recent developmen...
The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile opens to the press in early October. This month's Management Briefing offers a preview of the likely...
There was an interesting development in the area of active safety and emerging advanced driver assistance technologies last week....
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits, Matthew Beecham spoke to Nicolas Diehl, VP Sales & Portfolio, Business Unit Instrumentation & Driver HMI, Continental about consumer expectations, material trends, display screens and the head-up display market.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one suppliers of electronic braking systems, Matthew Beecham talked with Dr Sören Kirchner, Head of Segment Electronic Parking Brakes within the Hydraulic Brake Systems Business Unit of Continental's Chassis & Safety Division and Dr Hans-Jörg Feigel, Head of Future Brake Systems Development within the Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit of Continental's Chassis & Safety Division
Continental has inaugurated an extension building to its research and development centre in Singapore.
Continental has announced the opening of its second plant in Wuhu - Continental Automotive Interior (Wuhu) - a new addition to its current manufacturing facility in Anhui province, China.
Continental has said that it is the supplier of faulty airbags that are the subject of an 850,000-unit global recall by Audi.
Bentley has posted nine-month global deliveries up 19%, to 7,786 cars, up from 6,516 cars in the same period in 2013.
Continental has expanded turbocharger production at its Czech location in Trutnov, while systems for other customers are being produced in Lahr, among them what the company says is the world's first turbocharger with an aluminium turbine housing.
Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CON) - Financial and Strateg
Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been co...
Continental Aktiengesellschaft - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Global Tires & Rubber
Global Tires & Rubber industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also c...
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- Sales suspended as ruble crisis bites
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells 2015-2025: Forecasts, Technologies, Markets
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global automotive OE lighting market- forecasts to 2029