Five years ago, the idea of Citroën selling more than a few thousand high priced cars each year would have been rightly ridiculed. How thing...
While the Next Problem seems to be South America, judging by the number of times it's mentioned in the results statements for the last quart...
With innovations galore, including air-filled bumpers, low CO2 thanks to a base weight of under a tonne, and production ramping up at a once...
We first saw the second generation C1 alongside the Peugeot 108 and Toyota Aygo at the Geneva motor show in March. Production is now ramping...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
Australia’s CAP-XX Ltd is developing supercapacitors to provide high power support to automotive stop-start systems, protecting and extending the operating life of the car's battery in the process. Supercapacitors are lighter than a battery, can operate at low temperatures and be charged and discharged almost without limit. To find out more, Matthew Beecham talked with CAP-XX’s CEO Anthony Kongats and Pierre Mars, Vice President Applications Engineering & Quality.
China’s Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen plans to begin construction of a fourth vehicle assembly plant - with 320,000 unit capacity - in mainland China in the fourth quarter of this year, according to local reports.
Citroen has reportedly commenced pilot production of its C-XR concept, which was unveiled at the Beijing Auto Show in April where it looked production ready.
PSA Peugeot Citroen has denied media reports that it us in talks with Indian carmaker Mahindra and Mahindra with a view to sharing technology and production facilities.
PSA Peugeot Citroën reported a profit for the first time in three years as cost cutting measures, including the closure of a plant near Paris, began to help the company turnaround by reducing its break-even point.
Fiat Chrysler and PSA Peugeot Citroen have denied a Financial Times report, which stated that the companies are planning to merge, Reuters said.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
Yes, it HAS to be an ebay listing. And if you're as old as me, you'll know who Alice Cooper is - the car even has a connection to him.
Citroen Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s CITROEN CAR DEALERS (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the CITROEN CAR DEALERS (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 110 companies, i...
New Cars in Argentina
New Cars in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pro...
Truck Manufacturing in Italy
Truck Manufacturing in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017)....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- MOSCOW SHOW: World premieres - final list
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018