Would, I had been wondering, a dinky little range extender electric, otherwise known as BMW's new i3 REX, make a family car? Discuss....
After last week's news concerning top Nissan/Infiniti executive Andy Palmer's move to Aston Martin, came another shift - a BMW German region...
Political instability and shaky industrial relations were among the issues that bubbled up on just-auto.com this week....
We are now in the midst of what I like to call slash-your-wrists or lose-the-will-to-live season and it can apply equally to whether you are...
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
Tenneco’s advances in exhaust heat recovery technologies include thermoelectric generators (TEGs) and Rankine systems for powering electrical accessories, recharging batteries and supporting vehicle propulsion without reducing engine performance. Tenneco reckons that the same trends that are causing the vehicle powertrain to become electrified are indeed causing its after-treatment systems to become electrified. Matthew Beecham spoke to Marcel Womann, Supervisor, Advanced Cold End Products, Advanced Engineering, Tenneco Clean Air Division about TEGs.
General Motors will add 263,000 sq ft to its newest plant in North America, the Lansing Delta Township facility in Michigan, which was opened in 2006.
General Motors has confirmed that the company's Warren Transmission Plant will build the electric drive unit for the second-generation Chevrolet Volt.
General Motors has already recalled some 2015 Chevrolet Corvettes to check park brakes and air bags.
General Motors is recalling 97,540 2013-2014 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, and Yukon XL, and 2014 Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Express, Impala, Silverado HD, Traverse, GMC Acadia, Savana, and Sierra HD vehicles in the US to check for a potential electrical problem.
General Motors has announced its general counsel Michael Millikin will retire early in 2015.
What do you do with an EV sports sedan if the company that sold it to you has gone bust?
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products...
Hot issue: Vehicle connectivity at the 2014 Consumer Electro
The rapid convergence of the worlds of consumer electronics and automotive technology means that January's annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is now well and truly on the auto industr...
Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive roof systems sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this r...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)