After last week's news concerning top Nissan/Infiniti executive Andy Palmer's move to Aston Martin, came another shift - a BMW German region...
Political instability and shaky industrial relations were among the issues that bubbled up on just-auto.com this week....
We are now in the midst of what I like to call slash-your-wrists or lose-the-will-to-live season and it can apply equally to whether you are...
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
Tenneco’s advances in exhaust heat recovery technologies include thermoelectric generators (TEGs) and Rankine systems for powering electrical accessories, recharging batteries and supporting vehicle propulsion without reducing engine performance. Tenneco reckons that the same trends that are causing the vehicle powertrain to become electrified are indeed causing its after-treatment systems to become electrified. Matthew Beecham spoke to Marcel Womann, Supervisor, Advanced Cold End Products, Advanced Engineering, Tenneco Clean Air Division about TEGs.
The 2014 Indonesia international motor show got under way this week with a renewed sense of self-confidence and purpose, as the domestic market continued to reach new record highs.
General Motors is adding a third shift at its Wentzville plant in Missouri creating around 750 new jobs.
General Motors European Opel arm is shaking up operations in Russia to combat difficult market conditions which are "facing serious turbulence".
Opel's Mokka small SUV (also sold as a Vauxhall in UK) is now assembled at General Motors' assembly plant in Zaragoza, Spain.
New vehicle sales in the Philippines rose by 39.5% to around 19,120 units in August, from 13,704 units in the same month of last year, according to the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines (CAMPI).
What do you do with an EV sports sedan if the company that sold it to you has gone bust?
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
Hot issue: Vehicle connectivity at the 2014 Consumer Electro
The rapid convergence of the worlds of consumer electronics and automotive technology means that January's annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is now well and truly on the auto industr...
Global light vehicle fuel tanks and delivery systems market-
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle fuel tanks sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn