China's Shanghai GM Wuling, and BYD, have caused a surprise with world premieres at Algeria's national motor show. Renault and PSA should be...
The 35th Bangkok International Motor Show got underway this week in a much more somber mood than last year. just-auto's ASEAN markets specia...
Drip, drip, drip. Daily, media report by media report, the news surrounding the ignition switch recall gets worse for General Motors....
It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
Tenneco’s advances in exhaust heat recovery technologies include thermoelectric generators (TEGs) and Rankine systems for powering electrical accessories, recharging batteries and supporting vehicle propulsion without reducing engine performance. Tenneco reckons that the same trends that are causing the vehicle powertrain to become electrified are indeed causing its after-treatment systems to become electrified. Matthew Beecham spoke to Marcel Womann, Supervisor, Advanced Cold End Products, Advanced Engineering, Tenneco Clean Air Division about TEGs.
Purchasing director General Motors Russia, Peter Layer, recently spoke at the Russian Automotive Forum in Moscow, organised by Adam Smith Conferences, as well as talking to Simon Warburton on the sidelines of the event.
Chevrolet is to sell the Trax small SUV in the US. Unlike Europe, where both Chevrolet and Opel/Vauxhall versions were sold from the off, General Motors launched the model line with the more upmarket Buick Encore version.
General Motors will launch the updated Chevrolet Cruze sedan this month at the Beijing show, choosing China for the model’s global debut as the carmaker seeks to boost sales of the brand in its biggest market.
Poor relations in 2002 between General Motors and its 1999 spun-off, soon to be bankrupt, former parts unit Delphi may have contributed to substandard parts being supplied that are now the subject of a massive recall.
New vehicle sales in the Philippines jumped by 25.4% to a monthly record of 19,173 units in March, accord to data released jointly by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines (CAMPI) and the Truck Manufacturers Association.
General Motors now will replace lock cylinders, as well as ignition switches, in a recall of 2.2m older model cars in the US.
What do you do with an EV sports sedan if the company that sold it to you has gone bust?
Hot issue: Vehicle connectivity at the 2014 Consumer Electro
The rapid convergence of the worlds of consumer electronics and automotive technology means that January's annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is now well and truly on the auto industr...
Electric Vehicles in East Asia 2012-2022
56% of the value of sales of electric vehicles is and will remain in East Asia and cars only account for about half of the value of the electric vehicle business worldwide. It is therefore important t...
Automotive Retailers (Global) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s AUTOMOTIVE RETAILERS (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the AUTOMOTIVE RETAILERS (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 500 co...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028