Would, I had been wondering, a dinky little range extender electric, otherwise known as BMW's new i3 REX, make a family car? Discuss....
After last week's news concerning top Nissan/Infiniti executive Andy Palmer's move to Aston Martin, came another shift - a BMW German region...
Political instability and shaky industrial relations were among the issues that bubbled up on just-auto.com this week....
We are now in the midst of what I like to call slash-your-wrists or lose-the-will-to-live season and it can apply equally to whether you are...
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
Tenneco’s advances in exhaust heat recovery technologies include thermoelectric generators (TEGs) and Rankine systems for powering electrical accessories, recharging batteries and supporting vehicle propulsion without reducing engine performance. Tenneco reckons that the same trends that are causing the vehicle powertrain to become electrified are indeed causing its after-treatment systems to become electrified. Matthew Beecham spoke to Marcel Womann, Supervisor, Advanced Cold End Products, Advanced Engineering, Tenneco Clean Air Division about TEGs.
General Motors is recalling 97,540 2013-2014 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, and Yukon XL, and 2014 Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Express, Impala, Silverado HD, Traverse, GMC Acadia, Savana, and Sierra HD vehicles in the US to check for a potential electrical problem.
General Motors has announced its general counsel Michael Millikin will retire early in 2015.
Thai automotive components maker Fortune Parts Industry (FPI) is building a new parts plant in Equador to tap into the country’s growing automotive sector.
General Motors reportedly has been hit with its biggest lawsuit so far over serial recalls, brought on behalf of drivers of 27m vehicles wanting over US$10bn in compensation for fallen car prices.
GM's North America President Mark Reuss has told just-auto that the Cadillac and Chevrolet brands are set for a raft of electrified products.
What do you do with an EV sports sedan if the company that sold it to you has gone bust?
Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive roof systems sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this r...
Global light vehicle OE starter motors and alternators marke
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive starter motor and alternator sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forec...
Global light vehicle fuel tanks and delivery systems market-
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle fuel tanks sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)