Attracting over 750,000 visitors in 11 days, the São Paulo motor show saw several locally made and imported new model launches of varying de...
If I had to think of one adjective to describe this week's autobiz news, 'interesting' is as good a fit as any. Bit of this, bit of that....
In a bit of a change from my usual weekly epistle, may I first draw your attention to some articles from Our (occasional) Man in Russia, Sim...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
Magna International has just announced 2011 full year net income of US$1bn, although European vehicle production fell by 4%. Magna International Europe and Magna Steyr Group president Guenther Apfalter talked to Simon Warburton at company headquarters south of Vienna about challenges in Europe and the direction the company is headed.
A third automotive company - DR Motor - has shown its hand at the last minute expressing an interest in moving into part of Fiat's Termini Imerese plant in Sicily, as the Italian and Sicilian governments prepare to divide up EUR450m (US$621m) in grants for the site
Qoros is to show its latest model - the Qoros 3 City SUV - at the Geneva Motor Show next week.
Chery Automobile, telematics firm Pateo Corp and Internet car service platform Yongche Inc are to establish a joint venture to build fully electric 'smart' cars for a new sharing service in China.
Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has launched its locally made Range Rover Evoque in China.
Qoros Automotive has announced the appointment of Phil Murtaugh as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
According to JATO Dymanics, Brazil remained the world's fourth largest auto market in 2014, staying ahead of Germany by a mere 67,000 units.
Chery Automobile Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), P
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global Electric Taxi Market 2014-2018
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electric Taxi market to grow at a CAGR of 33.98 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the cost-effici...
Automotive Transmission Market in China 2014-2018
This report forecasts the automotive transmission market in China to grow at a CAGR of 7.45 percent over the period 2013-2018. Automotive Transmission Market in China 2014-2018 has been prepared based...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029