Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
Our detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA - forms a two part series for this month's management briefing....
Indonesia's government announced broad plans for a small-car incentive programme in 2010. Progress has been slow, but a number of manufactur...
Magna International has just announced 2011 full year net income of US$1bn, although European vehicle production fell by 4%. Magna International Europe and Magna Steyr Group president Guenther Apfalter talked to Simon Warburton at company headquarters south of Vienna about challenges in Europe and the direction the company is headed.
A third automotive company - DR Motor - has shown its hand at the last minute expressing an interest in moving into part of Fiat's Termini Imerese plant in Sicily, as the Italian and Sicilian governments prepare to divide up EUR450m (US$621m) in grants for the site
Former international footballer David Beckham has joined Tata Motors' luxury car unit Jaguar as a 'brand ambassador' to "support significant forthcoming product launches in China".
Wide-ranging, ongoing talks between Tata Motors and its UK unit Jaguar Land Rover's Chinese JV partner Chery Automobile could result in platform sharing, access to China for Tata brand vehicles and possible reciprocal help to introduce Chery to India, a local media report said.
Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) reportedly has moved closer to assembling vehicles in Saudi Arabia.
For the first time since its foundation in 1956, the national automakers association Anfavea will co-exist with a similar body.
Jaguar Land Rover's (JLR) plans to start production at its joint venture with Chery have reportedly slipped into 2015.
Chery Automobile Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), P
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global Electric Taxi Market 2014-2018
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electric Taxi market to grow at a CAGR of 33.98 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the cost-effici...
Venezuela Autos Report Q1 2013
Business Monitor International's Venezuela Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with indepe...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- Ukraine crisis sparks Russia 'downward pressures'
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028