In a bit of a change from my usual weekly epistle, may I first draw your attention to some articles from Our (occasional) Man in Russia, Sim...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
Magna International has just announced 2011 full year net income of US$1bn, although European vehicle production fell by 4%. Magna International Europe and Magna Steyr Group president Guenther Apfalter talked to Simon Warburton at company headquarters south of Vienna about challenges in Europe and the direction the company is headed.
A third automotive company - DR Motor - has shown its hand at the last minute expressing an interest in moving into part of Fiat's Termini Imerese plant in Sicily, as the Italian and Sicilian governments prepare to divide up EUR450m (US$621m) in grants for the site
China’s Chery Automobile opened its first car assembly plant in Brazil last week, in the city of Jacarei in Sao Paulo state.
Qoros Automotive, the premium brand joint venture between Chery Auto and Israel Corp, has announced it will open its first authorised dealership and a city showroom in Beijing.
Chery has held the offline and delivery ceremony of Bonus 3 (known as E3 in China) and Tiggo 5 at World Trade Centre Moscow, marking the successful start of the localised assembly project between Chery and Derways.
China’s Chery Automobile has signed an agreement to export 13,000 cars to Venezuela this year.
Citing a "strong consolidated performance" for the fiscal year ended 31 March, 2014, Moody's has held its rating for Tata Motors (TML) stable at Ba3 but cautioned that the current 2014/15 financial year remains "critical for the group with both JLR and the Indian businesses facing challenges".
Chery Automobile Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), P
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global Electric Taxi Market 2014-2018
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electric Taxi market to grow at a CAGR of 33.98 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the cost-effici...
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants