In a bit of a change from my usual weekly epistle, may I first draw your attention to some articles from Our (occasional) Man in Russia, Sim...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
Magna International has just announced 2011 full year net income of US$1bn, although European vehicle production fell by 4%. Magna International Europe and Magna Steyr Group president Guenther Apfalter talked to Simon Warburton at company headquarters south of Vienna about challenges in Europe and the direction the company is headed.
A third automotive company - DR Motor - has shown its hand at the last minute expressing an interest in moving into part of Fiat's Termini Imerese plant in Sicily, as the Italian and Sicilian governments prepare to divide up EUR450m (US$621m) in grants for the site
Tata Motors luxury vehicle unit Jaguar Land Rover has opened its first full manufcaturing facility outside the UK, in China.
Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) reportedly is talking to local governments in several southern states about setting up a factory in the US which would be a first for a British carmaker in the world's second-largest vehicle market.
Chery Jaguar Land Rover Automobile is scheduled to begin production of the Range Rover Evoque a week from today on 21 October, 2014.
Since the landing of the first Chinese-made vehicle in 2008, the Changhe M100, the Brazilian market has been reasonably receptive but the mood has changed with time.
China’s Chery Automobile opened its first car assembly plant in Brazil last week, in the city of Jacarei in Sao Paulo state.
Chery Automobile Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), P
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global Electric Taxi Market 2014-2018
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electric Taxi market to grow at a CAGR of 33.98 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the cost-effici...
Light-duty Green Vehicles Market in China 2012-2016
The analysts in this report forecast the Light-duty Green Vehicles market in China in China to grow at a CAGR of 23.38 percent over the period 2012-2016....
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)