The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
"The fastest and most dynamic Land Rover yet", is how Nick Rogers, the Vehicle Line Director sums up the new Range Rover Sport. Glenn Brooks...
Great Wall's quiet entry into the UK market reminds me a little of the arrival of Japanese light commercials in the Antipodes back in the 50...
These days, turbochargers are seen as an integral and essential part of the automotive industry’s portfolio of technologies deployed to redu...
Europe may have long resisted the automatic gearbox but environmental and fuel efficiency legislation combined with major advances in electronics and manufacturing techniques have paved the way for a flood of new automated transmission technologies, including dual clutch transmissions (DCTs). In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Alexander Moser, Supervisor Advanced Product Engineering, Clutch Systems, BorgWarner about just how the DCT market is shaping-up.
Glenn Brooks interviews the man who heads up the team behind what is claimed to be the world’s cleanest non-electric vehicle, the new Kia Rio EcoDynamics.
BorgWarner is supplying its mini direct-acting variable force solenoid (VFS) for General Motors' (GM) global front-wheel drive 6-speed automatic transmission programme (GF6).
BorgWarner says it plans to invest US$9.4m in its plant in Dixon, Illinois, during the next three years, creating 40 new jobs
BorgWarner Emissions Systems said it was producing multi-spark ignition coils at its plant in Muggendorf, Germany, for Daimler's six- and eight cylinder engines used in the Mercedes-Benz C-, E- and S-Class.
BorgWarner has begun producing its electronically controlled Visctronic fan drives at its new plant in Itatiba City, Brazil.
BorgWarner has finalised its acquisition of Gustav Wahler GmbH & Co. KG.
Global light vehicle ignition systems and plugs market- fore
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive ignitions sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repo...
Global light vehicle transmissions and clutches market- fore
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global transmissions sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gain...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Turbochargers in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin Amer...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times