The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
"The fastest and most dynamic Land Rover yet", is how Nick Rogers, the Vehicle Line Director sums up the new Range Rover Sport. Glenn Brooks...
Great Wall's quiet entry into the UK market reminds me a little of the arrival of Japanese light commercials in the Antipodes back in the 50...
These days, turbochargers are seen as an integral and essential part of the automotive industry’s portfolio of technologies deployed to redu...
Europe may have long resisted the automatic gearbox but environmental and fuel efficiency legislation combined with major advances in electronics and manufacturing techniques have paved the way for a flood of new automated transmission technologies, including dual clutch transmissions (DCTs). In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Alexander Moser, Supervisor Advanced Product Engineering, Clutch Systems, BorgWarner about just how the DCT market is shaping-up.
Glenn Brooks interviews the man who heads up the team behind what is claimed to be the world’s cleanest non-electric vehicle, the new Kia Rio EcoDynamics.
BorgWarner has reported fourth quarter net earnings of USD141.4m, 16.7% ahead of last year.
BorgWarner has begun manufacturing its advanced engine timing systems in El Salto, Mexico, providing localised production for Volkswagen's third-generation 2.0- and 1.8-litre DOHC I4 engines built at Volkswagen's new engine plant in Silao, Mexico.
BorgWarner says it has signed an agreement to acquire all shares in Gustav Wahler and its general partner, a producer of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves, EGR tubes and thermostats, although terms were not disclosed.
BorgWarner has announced US$2.9bn of expected net new powertrain business for 2014 through 2016, up 26% from the previous three year net new business.
BorgWarner has posted third quarter net sales of US$1.8bn, up around 6% compared to the same period last year.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Turbochargers in Thousand Units. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin A...
Automotive Component Outsourcing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Component Outsourcing in US$ Billion. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, La...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Powertrain in Thousand Units by the following product segments: Gasoline Powertrain, Diesel Powertrain, and Other Automotive Powertrains (LPG/...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- India's auto sector pauses, but for how long?
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Jaguar to end XK production this year
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China