The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
"The fastest and most dynamic Land Rover yet", is how Nick Rogers, the Vehicle Line Director sums up the new Range Rover Sport. Glenn Brooks...
Great Wall's quiet entry into the UK market reminds me a little of the arrival of Japanese light commercials in the Antipodes back in the 50...
These days, turbochargers are seen as an integral and essential part of the automotive industry’s portfolio of technologies deployed to redu...
Europe may have long resisted the automatic gearbox but environmental and fuel efficiency legislation combined with major advances in electronics and manufacturing techniques have paved the way for a flood of new automated transmission technologies, including dual clutch transmissions (DCTs). In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Alexander Moser, Supervisor Advanced Product Engineering, Clutch Systems, BorgWarner about just how the DCT market is shaping-up.
Glenn Brooks interviews the man who heads up the team behind what is claimed to be the world’s cleanest non-electric vehicle, the new Kia Rio EcoDynamics.
BorgWarner has finalised its acquisition of Gustav Wahler GmbH & Co. KG.
BorgWarner has reported fourth quarter net earnings of USD141.4m, 16.7% ahead of last year.
BorgWarner has begun manufacturing its advanced engine timing systems in El Salto, Mexico, providing localised production for Volkswagen's third-generation 2.0- and 1.8-litre DOHC I4 engines built at Volkswagen's new engine plant in Silao, Mexico.
BorgWarner says it has signed an agreement to acquire all shares in Gustav Wahler and its general partner, a producer of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves, EGR tubes and thermostats, although terms were not disclosed.
BorgWarner has announced US$2.9bn of expected net new powertrain business for 2014 through 2016, up 26% from the previous three year net new business.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Turbochargers in Thousand Units. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin A...
Automotive Component Outsourcing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Component Outsourcing in US$ Billion. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, La...
Global light vehicle ignition systems and plugs market 2008
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive ignitions sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repo...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028