The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
"The fastest and most dynamic Land Rover yet", is how Nick Rogers, the Vehicle Line Director sums up the new Range Rover Sport. Glenn Brooks...
Great Wall's quiet entry into the UK market reminds me a little of the arrival of Japanese light commercials in the Antipodes back in the 50...
These days, turbochargers are seen as an integral and essential part of the automotive industry’s portfolio of technologies deployed to redu...
Europe may have long resisted the automatic gearbox but environmental and fuel efficiency legislation combined with major advances in electronics and manufacturing techniques have paved the way for a flood of new automated transmission technologies, including dual clutch transmissions (DCTs). In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Alexander Moser, Supervisor Advanced Product Engineering, Clutch Systems, BorgWarner about just how the DCT market is shaping-up.
Glenn Brooks interviews the man who heads up the team behind what is claimed to be the world’s cleanest non-electric vehicle, the new Kia Rio EcoDynamics.
BorgWarner is supplying its mini direct-acting variable force solenoid (VFS) for General Motors' (GM) global front-wheel drive 6-speed automatic transmission programme (GF6).
BorgWarner says it plans to invest US$9.4m in its plant in Dixon, Illinois, during the next three years, creating 40 new jobs
BorgWarner Emissions Systems said it was producing multi-spark ignition coils at its plant in Muggendorf, Germany, for Daimler's six- and eight cylinder engines used in the Mercedes-Benz C-, E- and S-Class.
BorgWarner has begun producing its electronically controlled Visctronic fan drives at its new plant in Itatiba City, Brazil.
BorgWarner has finalised its acquisition of Gustav Wahler GmbH & Co. KG.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Turbochargers in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin Amer...
Global light vehicle ignition systems and plugs market- fore
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive ignitions sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repo...
Global light vehicle transmissions and clutches market- fore
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global transmissions sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gain...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- SWEDEN: NEVS/Saab enters administration
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- PARIS DEBUTS: Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Concept-S
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- Kia to build new plant for American markets
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)