The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
"The fastest and most dynamic Land Rover yet", is how Nick Rogers, the Vehicle Line Director sums up the new Range Rover Sport. Glenn Brooks...
Great Wall's quiet entry into the UK market reminds me a little of the arrival of Japanese light commercials in the Antipodes back in the 50...
These days, turbochargers are seen as an integral and essential part of the automotive industry’s portfolio of technologies deployed to redu...
Interview with Rob Rickell, Senior Vice President Global Engineering, Principal Engineer, GKN plc. At the recent Paris Show, Calum MacRae caught up with him to discuss technology developments in the AWD market such as driveline disconnect and e-axles.
Europe may have long resisted the automatic gearbox but environmental and fuel efficiency legislation combined with major advances in electronics and manufacturing techniques have paved the way for a flood of new automated transmission technologies, including dual clutch transmissions (DCTs). In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Alexander Moser, Supervisor Advanced Product Engineering, Clutch Systems, BorgWarner about just how the DCT market is shaping-up.
BorgWarner has opened a new turbocharger production facility in Taicang, China.
BorgWarner is supplying its mini direct-acting variable force solenoid (VFS) for General Motors' (GM) global front-wheel drive 6-speed automatic transmission programme (GF6).
BorgWarner says it plans to invest US$9.4m in its plant in Dixon, Illinois, during the next three years, creating 40 new jobs
BorgWarner Emissions Systems said it was producing multi-spark ignition coils at its plant in Muggendorf, Germany, for Daimler's six- and eight cylinder engines used in the Mercedes-Benz C-, E- and S-Class.
BorgWarner has begun producing its electronically controlled Visctronic fan drives at its new plant in Itatiba City, Brazil.
Automotive Transmission Market in China 2014-2018
This report forecasts the automotive transmission market in China to grow at a CAGR of 7.45 percent over the period 2013-2018. Automotive Transmission Market in China 2014-2018 has been prepared based...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Turbochargers in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin Amer...
Global light vehicle ignition systems and plugs market- fore
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive ignitions sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repo...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report