The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
"The fastest and most dynamic Land Rover yet", is how Nick Rogers, the Vehicle Line Director sums up the new Range Rover Sport. Glenn Brooks...
Great Wall's quiet entry into the UK market reminds me a little of the arrival of Japanese light commercials in the Antipodes back in the 50...
These days, turbochargers are seen as an integral and essential part of the automotive industry’s portfolio of technologies deployed to redu...
Interview with Rob Rickell, Senior Vice President Global Engineering, Principal Engineer, GKN plc. At the recent Paris Show, Calum MacRae caught up with him to discuss technology developments in the AWD market such as driveline disconnect and e-axles.
Europe may have long resisted the automatic gearbox but environmental and fuel efficiency legislation combined with major advances in electronics and manufacturing techniques have paved the way for a flood of new automated transmission technologies, including dual clutch transmissions (DCTs). In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Alexander Moser, Supervisor Advanced Product Engineering, Clutch Systems, BorgWarner about just how the DCT market is shaping-up.
BorgWarner has opened a new turbocharger production facility in Taicang, China.
BorgWarner is supplying its mini direct-acting variable force solenoid (VFS) for General Motors' (GM) global front-wheel drive 6-speed automatic transmission programme (GF6).
BorgWarner says it plans to invest US$9.4m in its plant in Dixon, Illinois, during the next three years, creating 40 new jobs
BorgWarner Emissions Systems said it was producing multi-spark ignition coils at its plant in Muggendorf, Germany, for Daimler's six- and eight cylinder engines used in the Mercedes-Benz C-, E- and S-Class.
BorgWarner has begun producing its electronically controlled Visctronic fan drives at its new plant in Itatiba City, Brazil.
Automotive Transmission Market in China 2014-2018
This report forecasts the automotive transmission market in China to grow at a CAGR of 7.45 percent over the period 2013-2018. Automotive Transmission Market in China 2014-2018 has been prepared based...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Turbochargers in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin Amer...
Gears, Drives and Speed Changers
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Gears, Drives and Speed Changers in US$ Million by the following End-Use Segments: Automotive, Industrial, and Marine, Aerospace, and others. The report...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)