China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
An accelerating model momentum that includes product renewal and proliferation of the portfolio into an increasing number of new sub-segment...
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
For two decades, NVIDIA says it has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. Its technologies are finding applications in video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Automotive can now be added to the list. Ian Adcock spoke to the company's marketing director, Danny Shapiro, to find out more.
The media preview days for the 2014 Moscow motor show are 27 & 28 August.
The launch of the redesigned Volvo XC90 in the UK will move the model and its customer base upmarket as the line, currently priced from around GBP37,000 (though discounts of up to GBP10,000 are not uncommon), heads into the mid to late-forties.
Volvo is likely to skip all-aluminium body shells in favour of carbon fibre, research and development head Peter Mertens revealed on the sidelines of the redesigned XC90 SUV launch near Stockholm.
China is on course to become Volvo Car's largest market in 2014, pleasing both Chinese owner Geely and marketing, sales and customer service chief Alain Visser.
Carmakers in India are coming under similar pressure from regulators as those in China with a total of US$420m in fines being handed out to 14 companies for stifling competition in the market for spare parts.
This three and a bit minutes video takes you inside the soon to be expanded plant where BMW makes the new X4.
During last week's F-TYPE Coupé launch, its designer mentioned in passing the slightly forward lean of its grille. Which made me think of the way BMWs once were. It seems someone else has been having similar thoughts.
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW Group) - Strategy and SWOT
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW Group) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, prod...
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financia
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profil...
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A),
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- Toyota GB introduces DIY vehicle assembly kits
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times