It hasn't taken long for new AvtoVAZ CEO, Bo Andersson to stamp his mark on the Russian automaker....
The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
Over the last couple of days, we've been tracking an interesting tale about GAZ CEO Bo Andersson, reportedly about to jump ship to another t...
It's fair to say Russia is hardly out of the news at the moment and there may be a sizeable number who say the country - and its ebullient P...
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
Andy Higgins, the new managing director of Chevrolet UK from 1 October, is full of enthusiasm for both the brand and football - handy as his appointment coincided with news of Chevrolet becoming Manchester United's shirt sponsor starting with the 2014/2015 season.
AvtoVAZ has reported losses for 2013 of RUB6.9bn (US$192m), with revenue also falling 4% to RUB175bn as the Russian market contracts.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance has confirmed earlier reports it sold a record 8,266,098 vehicles in 2013, propelled by (also) record sales in its two largest markets, China and the United States, making it the globe's fourth largest automaker behind Toyota, General Motors and Volkswagen.
The Renault-Nissan alliance sold a record 8.3m vehicles in 2013, making it fourth largest global automaker.
Nissan Motor and Renault will take their alliance a step further by pooling their manufacturing facilities and bringing production and development departments under joint operations management, Japan's Nikkei business daily reported on Friday (24 January, 2014).
Russia's largest carmaker AvtoVAZ has reported its sales in 2013 were down by 12% to 535,000 vehicles.
AvtoVAZ OAO - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Russia Autos Report Q4 2012
A 14% year-on-year (y-o-y) rise in new light vehicle sales in the first seven months of 2012 and the continued expansion in consumer credit has prompted BMI to revise up our 2012 Russian vehicle sales...
Car Manufacturing in Eastern Europe
Car Manufacturing in Eastern Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China