You might be forgiven for thinking the Russian Federation was at the edge of an economic precipice at the moment, facing a potential avalanc...
Despite some small recovery in the oil price of late, adding a few pence, cents or centimes back onto a litre of fuel at the pumps, the cras...
One of the aspects that genuinely surprised me about the recent visit to Russia organised by Renault and AvtoVAZ was the almost complete abs...
Last week Simon Warburton visited the Moscow Motor Show with Renault Russia and had the opportunity to talk with senior executives, as well...
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
Severstal has signed a four-month contract to deliver rolled steel to Renault-Nissan from its Cherepovets Mill (CherMK).
AvtoVAZ says it is continuing to focus on 12 countries bordering Russia as it looks to diversify the offer to overseas markets.
Russia is mulling providing subsidies to the automotive industry this year of RUB20bn (US$332m) says a Moscow analyst, with the country facing unprecedented economic headwinds.
AvtoVAZ is urging the Russian government not to delay implementing Euro V emissions standards as the country increasingly addresses environmental considerations.
AvtoVAZ says there will be no further layoffs as the automaker estimates Russia sales for 2015 will be between 1.5m and 1.7m vehicles, with economic conditions continuing to provide choppy water for Russian producers in the country.
I'm looking at attending the upcoming Russian Automotive Forum (RAF) event in Moscow.
Russia is a tough environment for car companies. Right now, weak demand and possible future overcapacity for some of the big joint venture OEMs is a concern. And the depreciation of the rouble and associated uncertainties is a sizeable worry, also.
AvtoVAZ OAO - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
New Cars in Russia
New Cars in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profil...
Automotive Manufacturing in Eastern Europe
Automotive Manufacturing in Eastern Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forec...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029