A busy week for the just-auto.com team this week as we fanned out across Europe - and beyond - to cover a series of interesting industry eve...
There was a certain frisson to this year's Russian Automotive Forum (RAF) organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow for the most obvious...
It hasn't taken long for new AvtoVAZ CEO, Bo Andersson to stamp his mark on the Russian automaker....
The key driver behind growing turbocharger use is the increasingly tough set of emissions rules which are deployed not just in developed mar...
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
Andy Higgins, the new managing director of Chevrolet UK from 1 October, is full of enthusiasm for both the brand and football - handy as his appointment coincided with news of Chevrolet becoming Manchester United's shirt sponsor starting with the 2014/2015 season.
The Datsun brand has been launched in Russia and the first model, the locally made on-DO sedan, will go on sale next summer.
Analysts at LMC Automotive have revised down forecasts for the Russian car market this year in the wake of a deteriorating outlook for the Russian economy in part caused by the fallout from the geopolitical crisis in Ukraine.
Renault Russia is hailing the effect of the country's Decree 166 mandating localised content, that has seen the country become one of the automaker's most successful destinations
New GAZ Group president, Vadim Sorokin, says the automaker is working with Russian energy giant, Gazprom, to develop alternative fuel infrastructure in the country.
Newly-installed AvtoVAZ CEO, Bo Andersson, says he will restore "pride" to the giant Russian automaker, with a particular focus on the manufacturer's iconic Lada model, and the aim of retaining its 20% domestic market share.
AvtoVAZ OAO - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Car Manufacturing in Eastern Europe
Car Manufacturing in Eastern Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to...
Car Manufacturing in Russia
Car Manufacturing in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). T...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- PSA issues new business plan
- NYIAS DEBUTS: Multiple updates after 1st Media Day
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018