This week, we wrapped up our Paris show coverage with a comprehensive two-part management briefing which proved very popular - it's here and...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
A global crackdown on diesel engine emissions is only a matter of time and businesses need to plan ahead, says supply chain specialist Richa...
If you make executive or luxury cars, you're helped by theoretically naturally higher margins than brands in the volume segments can achieve...
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
The next-generation Audi A8 will be able to drive itself.
Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) reportedly is talking to local governments in several southern states about setting up a factory in the US which would be a first for a British carmaker in the world's second-largest vehicle market.
Spain led the way in September as Europe’s new car sales increased 6% year on year, according to analysts at JATO Dynamics. Sales in Spain were up 25.9% while Germany and Great Britain saw increases of 5.2% and 5.6% respectively last month.
Audi's sales increased 13.4% year over year to 51,614 automobiles in China last month, news agency Xinhua reported.
New vehicle sales in China rose by 2.5% year on year to 1.98m units in September, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Comedian Ricky Gervais is fronting ads in the US for the new Audi A3 sedan. I quite liked this spot called 'Names'.
An interesting reality check on Tesla products, now and future, from a US hedge fund manager.
AUDI AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
AUDI AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Audi AG (NSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Audi AG (NSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to...
Hot issue: Vehicle connectivity at the 2014 Consumer Electro
The rapid convergence of the worlds of consumer electronics and automotive technology means that January's annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is now well and truly on the auto industr...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report