Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
The boom in natural gas production in the US is leading to a surge in interest in running vehicles on the stuff. In theory, compressed natur...
Toyota Australia's announcement of the planned end of local manufacturing in 2017 was both inevitiable and ironic....
There's an annual event which does not appear on any auto show calendar, yet which for large sections of the motor industry is more importan...
Harman is using the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas to launch its latest technologies to the consumer and automotive sectors. Matthew Beecham talked with Harman’s executive vice president and president of Infotainment Division, Sachin Lawande about the company’s innovations on display.
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
Winter maintained its grip on the US in February and, as happened in January, car buyers stayed home.
Apple launched the CarPlay in-car application for its iPhone operating system at Geneva in Volvo, Ferrari and Mercedes models.
Kia is targeting another record year for sales in the UK after exceeding all expectations in 2013.
BMW plans to build a new engine plant in mainland China, as it vies to close the gap with Audi - which for decades has dominated the country’s luxury car market.
For the first time since its foundation in 1956, the national automakers association Anfavea will co-exist with a similar body.
An interesting reality check on Tesla products, now and future, from a US hedge fund manager.
There's been plenty of debate over Ford's decision to use lots of aluminium to lighten its 2015 F-150 pickup truck - hey, if it works for Audi, Jaguar and co, why not?
AUDI AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
AUDI AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Audi AG (NSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Audi AG (NSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to...
Hot issue: Vehicle connectivity at the 2014 Consumer Electro
The rapid convergence of the worlds of consumer electronics and automotive technology means that January's annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is now well and truly on the auto industr...
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028