PSA's Carlos Tavares wasted little time getting his feet under the CEO's table before announcing he was getting the pruning knife out to hac...
It was a record March and first quarter for Audi, globally and in Britain. To stay ahead of BMW and Mercedes-Benz, more crossovers, includin...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
Marcus Osegowitsch is general director, Volkswagen Group Rus and Simon Warburton caught up with him on the sidelines of this year's Russian Automotive Forum organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow.
Harman is using the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas to launch its latest technologies to the consumer and automotive sectors. Matthew Beecham talked with Harman’s executive vice president and president of Infotainment Division, Sachin Lawande about the company’s innovations on display.
Ford is to take its premium Lincoln brand to China with an eye on buyers who currently choose Audi, BMW and Mercedes.
Hella has announced that it has developed and supplied to Audi a headlamp system that automatically adjusts high-beam light patterns for other traffic and pedestrians.
Volkswagen Group sales were up 5.8% at 2.4m units in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period last year. Growth in March was 7.6% year-on-year at 929,500 units.
Volkswagen Group motorsport chief Wolfgang Dürheimer is to become chairman and CEO of Bentley Motors from 1 June, 2014, replacing Wolfgang Schreiber, who will take up a new position within the group.
New vehicle sales in China increased by 6.6% year on year in March to 2.17m units, according to data released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Comedian Ricky Gervais is fronting ads in the US for the new Audi A3 sedan. I quite liked this spot called 'Names'.
An interesting reality check on Tesla products, now and future, from a US hedge fund manager.
AUDI AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
AUDI AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Audi AG (NSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Audi AG (NSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to...
Hot issue: Vehicle connectivity at the 2014 Consumer Electro
The rapid convergence of the worlds of consumer electronics and automotive technology means that January's annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is now well and truly on the auto industr...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028