There was quite a bit of good news on just-auto.com this week, mostly concerning March and first quarter sales plus various announcements of...
Two major automakers respectively wielded the axe this week. General Motors all but shut down its Russian production and dumped Opel there w...
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
TomTom is well known for its navigation systems both for OE and aftermarket applications. What is not so well known is how it is developing its range of products and services to meet the demands of today’s connected car. Vanessa Scholfield, editor QUBE Connected Car service spoke to Jan-Marten de Vries , VP Product Management of Automotive at TomTom to gain an insight into its product development and innovation in relation to car connectivity.
Chrysler's mantra 'Different is what we do' is something the automaker's UK division is striving to put into practice as it launches its new 300C model. Jeep/Chrysler UK brand director, Nigel Land, talked to Simon Warburton at the Imperial War Museum as the automaker showcased its latest addition with a slice of Americana using a backdrop of B52, B17 and SR71 aircraft.
FCA's Termoli plant has been allocated two new engines, the automaker said.
Speaking at the UK market Jeep Renegade media launch, top Fiat Chrysler Automobiles executives on Thursday (19 March) confirmed - as already widely reported - the automaker is pulling the Chrysler brand out of the UK market after a number of ultimately unsuccessful attempts to kick start the marque under various ownerships dating back to the early 1990s.
Fiat Chrysler has confirmed that its new roadster developed with Mazda will be named the 124 Spider.
The European car market is recovering and moving into what Fiat Chrysler chief Sergio Marchionne believes will be permanent, although not phenomenal, growth.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) aims to almost double its sales in Australia in the next four years. The company sold 43,100 vehicles there in 2014.
Busy day today in Paris. Interviews, people to see, cars to get a look at.
ALFA, S.A.B. de C.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
ALFA, S.A.B. de C.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V. (ALFAA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V. (ALFAA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled b...
ALFA, S.A.B. de C.V. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partner
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029