It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
It’s been three and a half years since the Alfa Giulietta had its world premiere at the 2010 Geneva motor show. Glenn Brooks has just been s...
Our detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA - forms a two part series for this month's management briefing....
If you had to sum up the mood at the 2013 Frankfurt IAA's first press day it would be entrenched optimism. Profits might remain elusive for...
TomTom is well known for its navigation systems both for OE and aftermarket applications. What is not so well known is how it is developing its range of products and services to meet the demands of today’s connected car. Vanessa Scholfield, editor QUBE Connected Car service spoke to Jan-Marten de Vries , VP Product Management of Automotive at TomTom to gain an insight into its product development and innovation in relation to car connectivity.
Chrysler's mantra 'Different is what we do' is something the automaker's UK division is striving to put into practice as it launches its new 300C model. Jeep/Chrysler UK brand director, Nigel Land, talked to Simon Warburton at the Imperial War Museum as the automaker showcased its latest addition with a slice of Americana using a backdrop of B52, B17 and SR71 aircraft.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is to launch seven new Alfa Romeo models in a bid to increase sales of the sports car brand five-fold, according to Germany's Auto Bild magazine.
The new Mazda 2, based on the Hazumi concept unveiled at the show, will go into production late this year as Mazda completes its cycle of model renewal.
Fiat Group's full year 2013 trading profit slipped EUR1bn year on year to EUR3.4bn after "a significant reduction in losses in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, "promising initial results" from a new premium strategy and strong cash generation (of EUR1.7bn) in the fourth quarter," the automaker said on Wednesday (29 January, 2014).
Now that the deal to merge Fiat and Chrysler has been done, the question in people's minds at the Detroit show was where would the new business entity be headquartered and what will it be called?
DRB-Hicom is in talks with Fiat to take over the Malaysian distribution rights for the Alfa Romeo brand from local firm Sime Darby.
ALFA, S.A.B. de C.V. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partner
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global 4WD and AWD light vehicle market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and s...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028