In the first of a new series examining major OEM brand strategies, Mark Bursa takes a look at newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automotive's brand...
I guess the biggest news of the week would have to be newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automobile's announcement - mostly to investors - of plans...
Impressive plans have been laid out at many previous Fiat and Chrysler investors' briefings. Yet somehow, things never seem to go according...
It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
TomTom is well known for its navigation systems both for OE and aftermarket applications. What is not so well known is how it is developing its range of products and services to meet the demands of today’s connected car. Vanessa Scholfield, editor QUBE Connected Car service spoke to Jan-Marten de Vries , VP Product Management of Automotive at TomTom to gain an insight into its product development and innovation in relation to car connectivity.
Chrysler's mantra 'Different is what we do' is something the automaker's UK division is striving to put into practice as it launches its new 300C model. Jeep/Chrysler UK brand director, Nigel Land, talked to Simon Warburton at the Imperial War Museum as the automaker showcased its latest addition with a slice of Americana using a backdrop of B52, B17 and SR71 aircraft.
An initial group of 86 dealers - drawn from existing Fiat and Maserati brand dealers have been awarded Alfa Romeo franchises in the US and Canada as the brand prepares to re-enter North America.
Chrysler said Joe Veltri will be responsible for investor relations from 1 July. He'll continue, on an interim basis, as head of NAFTA product planning until a replacement is named later.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is to launch seven new Alfa Romeo models in a bid to increase sales of the sports car brand five-fold, according to Germany's Auto Bild magazine.
The new Mazda 2, based on the Hazumi concept unveiled at the show, will go into production late this year as Mazda completes its cycle of model renewal.
Fiat Group's full year 2013 trading profit slipped EUR1bn year on year to EUR3.4bn after "a significant reduction in losses in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, "promising initial results" from a new premium strategy and strong cash generation (of EUR1.7bn) in the fourth quarter," the automaker said on Wednesday (29 January, 2014).
ALFA, S.A.B. de C.V. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partner
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global 4WD and AWD light vehicle market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and s...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times