COMMENT: Two days in GAZ's Nizhny Novgorod plant: some quotes
Last week saw GAZ Group start Chevrolet Aveo production at its Nizhny Novgorod plant in Russia. Just-auto's Simon Warburton spent a couple of days at the site and took a small sample of the Russian outlook that has seen overseas OEMs look at the country with interest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- 'Business as usual,' says Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid