Highlight of the week for most j-a folk, except for shop-minder here, was our second Industry Intelligence Seminar held in Swindon, once famous as a railway town (huge locomotive works) but better known these days as the home of many of the Hondas sold in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Rise of the manufacturing ‘bots - Comment
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Hyundai's Genesis G90 outsells German luxury cars
- Ford explores "Tequila bioplastics"