THE WEEK THAT WAS: Profit and loss
Profit, or in some cases, the lack thereof, continued as a recurring theme this week as Q3 results and fiscal variations continued to roll in.
Speaking of Ford, much recent rumour was laid to rest as we learned that Alan Mulally will remain in charge until 2014 with Americas chief Mark Fields promoted to the reactivated COO post and former Asia chief Joe Hinrichs moving to take up Fields' old job. Don't you dare say musical chairs...
Have a nice weekend.
Graeme Roberts, Deputy Editor, just-auto.com
Results season - Q1 2013, Q4/fiscal year 2012/3, etc. We disappear under a mountain of figures and you get it all neatly sliced, diced and packaged here. Enjoy....
Chrysler Group said it would spend $19.6m in its Toledo machining plant in Perrysburg, Ohio, to increase capacity of the torque converter it's machining for the nine-speed transmission....
Following successful negotiations with the once radical Greater São Paulo's São Bernardo do Campo metalworkers union, Ford is back spending money on its oldest plant in Brazil. This town saw the birt...
Ford says it will offer an emergency service in more vehicles in China in 2013....
Fiat could secure financing by next month for a possible buyout of the rest of Chrysler, according to Reuters citing two people familiar with the matter....
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda Civic Type R & VW Passat GTE
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- Opel/Vauxhall issues 'do not drive' warning
- Ford's Americas chief sees 17m light vehicle sales
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)