THE WEEK THAT WAS: Profit and loss
Profit, or in some cases, the lack thereof, continued as a recurring theme this week as Q3 results and fiscal variations continued to roll in.
Speaking of Ford, much recent rumour was laid to rest as we learned that Alan Mulally will remain in charge until 2014 with Americas chief Mark Fields promoted to the reactivated COO post and former Asia chief Joe Hinrichs moving to take up Fields' old job. Don't you dare say musical chairs...
Have a nice weekend.
Graeme Roberts, Deputy Editor, just-auto.com
Results season - Q1 2013, Q4/fiscal year 2012/3, etc. We disappear under a mountain of figures and you get it all neatly sliced, diced and packaged here. Enjoy....
Chrysler Group said it would spend $19.6m in its Toledo machining plant in Perrysburg, Ohio, to increase capacity of the torque converter it's machining for the nine-speed transmission....
Following successful negotiations with the once radical Greater São Paulo's São Bernardo do Campo metalworkers union, Ford is back spending money on its oldest plant in Brazil. This town saw the birt...
Ford says it will offer an emergency service in more vehicles in China in 2013....
Fiat could secure financing by next month for a possible buyout of the rest of Chrysler, according to Reuters citing two people familiar with the matter....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn