THE WEEK THAT WAS: Profit and loss
Profit, or in some cases, the lack thereof, continued as a recurring theme this week as Q3 results and fiscal variations continued to roll in.
Speaking of Ford, much recent rumour was laid to rest as we learned that Alan Mulally will remain in charge until 2014 with Americas chief Mark Fields promoted to the reactivated COO post and former Asia chief Joe Hinrichs moving to take up Fields' old job. Don't you dare say musical chairs...
Have a nice weekend.
Graeme Roberts, Deputy Editor, just-auto.com
Results season - Q1 2013, Q4/fiscal year 2012/3, etc. We disappear under a mountain of figures and you get it all neatly sliced, diced and packaged here. Enjoy....
Chrysler Group said it would spend $19.6m in its Toledo machining plant in Perrysburg, Ohio, to increase capacity of the torque converter it's machining for the nine-speed transmission....
Following successful negotiations with the once radical Greater São Paulo's São Bernardo do Campo metalworkers union, Ford is back spending money on its oldest plant in Brazil. This town saw the birt...
Ford says it will offer an emergency service in more vehicles in China in 2013....
Fiat could secure financing by next month for a possible buyout of the rest of Chrysler, according to Reuters citing two people familiar with the matter....
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- ANALYSIS: What does TPP mean for autos?
- Q&A: Magna’s CTO on the autonomous car
- Europe diesel forecasts revised down
- Aston Martin mulls new factory location
- JLR confirms Brazil plant will assemble Evoque
- Prosecutors u-turn on Winterkorn probe
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport to debut at LA show
- Magna does deal to acquire Stadco
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030