PRODUCT EYE: Mazda 6 'Skyactiv' diesel
Mazda's 'Skyactiv' steamroller media campaign of the last few years largely left just-auto unscathed bar an ongoing onslaught of emailed press releases with the sub-brand mentioned in loud CAPITALS about every five words. Actual invitations to technology/product presentations: none. So I was long overdue to beat on the press office door, borrow a car and see what all the fuss has been about.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- Honda conducted its own tests on Takata airbags