THE WEEK THAT WAS: Louder Leaf Laughs
So what story drew the largest just-auto audience this week, perchance? Opel's financial disappointment? Nope. Big Chinese vote of confidence in the UK's R&D skills? Uh-uh. Maybe the ongoing tiff over where the Panda will be built, covered, after hours on the phone to multiple unions and Fiat by our tenacious reporter Simon Warburton? Nah. You wanted to know instead all about how Nissan plans to make its quiet new EV noisier. Must be summer...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: Beijing wants a greener auto sector
- Golf off Ford CEO Mulally's next-move list
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- BEIJING: First four-cylinder Porsche since 1995
- GM restructures global engineering