THE WEEK THAT WAS: Long-running GM issue resolved
At last, one long-running General Motors issue more or less got sorted today. No, that one, this one. As to Magna, well, there was another optimistic forecast this week but, with the Spanish still being bolshie and some sort of union ballot not due till Monday, we're not holding our breath.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- New Astra Sports Tourer & future Opel/Vauxhalls
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- FCA realigns its global manufacturing footprint
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Tesla drops Mobileye in wake of Autopilot issue
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Ford rolls out MY2017 smartphone integration
- Nissan Kicks making world debut in Olympics Brazil