PRODUCT EYE: Ford Ranger Wildtrak
You hear a lot about the global alignment of car models under the One Ford philosophy of shared platforms. But what about light trucks? Having recently driven and been impressed by the latest Ranger pick-up, Glenn Brooks suspects there is a lot more to come from its T6 architecture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...