THE WEEK THAT WAS: All quiet on the Stateside front
I wondered why things seemed a little quiet this week until the cent dropped: something to do with lots of travel, turkey and shopping in the US, for which many take the week off.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: Beijing wants a greener auto sector
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- Golf off Ford CEO Mulally's next-move list
- GM restructures global engineering
- GERMANY: First four-cylinder Porsche since 1995