FEATURE: ZF’s new 7DT ‘Mood-Sensing’ Dual-Clutch Transmissions
Following the introduction of Dual-Clutch Transmissions (DCTs) to the market by Volkswagen in 2003, Porsche has now added its name to the ever-growing list of OEMs that are using this technology. Chris Guile, powertrain analyst with CSM Worldwide, reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault EOLAB concept
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Bosch taking over EPS JV with ZF
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)