FEATURE: ZF’s new 7DT ‘Mood-Sensing’ Dual-Clutch Transmissions
Following the introduction of Dual-Clutch Transmissions (DCTs) to the market by Volkswagen in 2003, Porsche has now added its name to the ever-growing list of OEMs that are using this technology. Chris Guile, powertrain analyst with CSM Worldwide, reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- Briefing: developments in powertrain batteries
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- COMMENT: Russia - it is rocket science
- Volvo Cars to build US factory
- GM management outlines reasons for Russia rethink
- Mahindra throws in the Brazil towel
- New York show debuts: Porsche Boxster Spyder added
- Tesla to unveil 'major new non-car product line'