PRODUCT EYE: Toyota Auris Hybrid
No rival has followed Toyota Motor Europe into the segment it created in 2010 with the Auris Hybrid. Undaunted, TME has just launched a second generation model. Glenn Brooks tries it for size and finds it an intriguing alternative to a Golf TDI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- INDIA: Renault reveals US$5,000 Kwid global small
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- INDIA: Tata learns from mistakes with GenX Nano
- Marchionne warns of NHTSA action costs results