RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of wiper systems
Automatic windshield wipers first appeared on cars in the US in 1916 and then on 'luxury' cars in Europe in 1924. Since then, as with all other major components of the car, the leading manufacturers have progressively sought to develop windshield wiping equipment. Matthew Beecham reviews the wiper system market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Q&A with Victrex
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- EU 2021 CO2 targets will be difficult for premiums
- New York show debuts: Scion iA added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend