ANALYSIS: New ZF 6-speed auto as efficient as manuals (sometimes)
Until recently, and like many other people, I had a somewhat out-of-date perception of light-duty, automatic transmissions, writes CSM analyst Chris Guile. I thought they were slow to respond, slow to shift, bad for fuel consumption and expensive to service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- Honda conducted its own tests on Takata airbags