ANALYSIS: New ZF 6-speed auto as efficient as manuals (sometimes)
Until recently, and like many other people, I had a somewhat out-of-date perception of light-duty, automatic transmissions, writes CSM analyst Chris Guile. I thought they were slow to respond, slow to shift, bad for fuel consumption and expensive to service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela
- Peugeot-Citroën edges into the black