ANALYSIS: New ZF 6-speed auto as efficient as manuals (sometimes)
Until recently, and like many other people, I had a somewhat out-of-date perception of light-duty, automatic transmissions, writes CSM analyst Chris Guile. I thought they were slow to respond, slow to shift, bad for fuel consumption and expensive to service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INDIA: Datsun horror inspires national crash tests
- UK: Tata "could move JLR production abroad"
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- UK: Bentley BY716 SUV to be called 'Bentayga'