ANALYSIS: PSA loss "not as catastrophic" as feared: Metzler Bank analyst
PSA Peugeot Citroen may be on the verge of turning the financial corner says one leading analyst despite the automaker posting huge losses today (13 February) of EUR5bn (US$6.7bn).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: GM, FCA, axe plant, Chrysler UK
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Q&A with Victrex
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- EU 2021 CO2 targets will be difficult for premiums
- New York show debuts: Range Rover Sport HST added
- ChinaChem to buy Pirelli tyres in US$7.7bn deal