Here's a brief run-down of reports that caught our eye over the past week or so...
1. Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2010
New to just-auto's research store, Plunkett's almanacs offer a fascinating quick-reference guide to the auto industry. Less "Wisden", more market research.
2. South Korea Autos Report Q3 2010
An important component manufacturing hub, but what does South Korea offer in terms of a car market? This report anticipates that domestic vehicles sales will rise 16% y-o-y during 2010 as a whole.
3. AC, Exhaust, Air Bag, Wheel & Other Auto Parts Manufacturing in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
One report offering a wide range of sector analysis covering manufacturing in the US.
4. The United Kingdom Used Car Market 2010 Q1
Find out how the punters are buying, with latest historical data for used car registrations, split by marque, age and by segment.
5. China Auto Interior Parts Market Report, 2009-2011
From 2007 to 2009, China’s auto interior parts market has been expanding year by year, reaching RMB50.395 billion in 2009, up 52.6% year on year, and is likely to reach RMB59.32 billion and RMB65.55 billion in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
6. Passenger Car OEM Data Book (4 reports over 12 months) (Q2 - 2010)
Here's the latest edition, with strategic analysis of the activities of the world's top 19 passenger car OEMs, new registrations data for more than 50 countries across four regions and production data by group, model and location.
7. Global market review of front-end modules for passenger cars and light trucks – forecasts to 2017
In this, the fifth edition of this report, just-auto reviews the key market drivers for vehicle front-end modules, and updates the market analysis.
Visit /market-research for the latest reports in-store now.