ANALYSIS: Is Toyota planning a BMW-based Lexus roadster?
A 'sports vehicle' is among the projects that BMW AG and Toyota Motor Corporation announced as part of their new collaboration earlier on 29 June. Will this mean a new Lexus roadster to be twinned with the BMW Z4 replacement?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- COMMENT: GM's new Camaro to join a surging segment
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- INDIA: Tata learns from mistakes with GenX Nano
- Ford UK stresses importance of low interest rates
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- ZF completes TRW buy to create EUR30bn supplier
- Nissan's Ghosn relaxed on R-N Alliance structure