EMERGING MARKETS ANALYSIS: Chinese exports finally start to gain traction
China's car industry has been on the steepest of growth curves for a decade now, but the growth rate is starting to slow. So is now the time to turn to Plan B - exports to the West? Mark Bursa reports
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- PLDB Future Models - LA & Guangzhou shows insights
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- ANALYSIS: Opel-Vauxhall and Buick's shared future
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Lexus concedes to Germany
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Lexus NX 300h
- GUANGZHOU DEBUTS: 'Chery Land Rover' Evoque
- Jaguar Land Rover to recall vehicles over TPMS
- JLR announces new connectivity platform/app
- BELGIUM: Jaguar overtaken by Lexus across Europe
- 2014 LA SHOW: World debuts list [final version]