EMERGING MARKETS ANALYSIS: Chinese exports finally start to gain traction
China's car industry has been on the steepest of growth curves for a decade now, but the growth rate is starting to slow. So is now the time to turn to Plan B - exports to the West? Mark Bursa reports
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Volvo nixes range extenders
- GM's Opel promises Europe a "revolutionary" EV