EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS! - VW plans to make new van only in Poland
Volkswagen AG plans to build a new commercial vehicle exclusively in Poland with annual output as high as 130,000, starting in 2003, sources told just-auto.com today. The model, code-named VW357, also is dubbed A5-SLW or simply SLW for 'Stadtlieferwagen' ('city delivery van' in German). No pictures could be obtained, but it is expected to compete in the lightest segment of commercial vehicles, especially targeting Citroen Berlingo, Fiat Doblo, Peugeot Partner and Renault Kangoo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- ASEAN sales fall 11% in H1
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela