EMERGING MARKETS ANALYSIS: A Chinese cure for the 'Malaysian Patient'?
Against the odds, Malaysia's Proton is staging a comeback thanks to a renewed focus on emerging markets sales. And the company seems to have found a new partner in China that is prepared to go where Western automakers would not. Mark Bursa reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- COMMENT - Detroit basks but for how long?
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- HERE Automotive on strategies to support autonomou
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand