PRODUCT EYE: 2013 Citroen DS5 HYbrid4
Who says the British won't pay premium prices for French cars? Citroen has been quietly moving itself upmarket in the UK, enjoying much success with its DS line vehicles. Glenn Brooks tries the latest model, the diesel-electric DS5 HYbrid4 in new 88g/km form.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Global light vehicle market developments
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela