Reducing the need of surface preparation for the trim attachment bonding process in automotive.
The automotive sector from the supply chain to vehicle manufacturers is undergoing a transformation the like of which it hasn’t experienced before.
It is under pressure from numerous fronts, but two of the most pressing are costs and the environment. Superficially they might appear to be mutually exclusive but, in reality, they are interconnected. Material and manufacturing costs need to be contained to ensure continued profitability whilst the environmental burden in materials, assembly and running the vehicle is increasing and impacting costs.
- With PSA in frame, FCA-GM merger still no sense
- ANALYSIS - Citroën future models
- PSA eyes Opel - the week
- VW Car-Net – an ecosystem of connected services
- Has GM finally lost patience with Europe?
- GM CEO wants Opel independent after sale to PSA
- PSA's Tavares to meet UK PM on Vauxhall concerns
- Geneva show debuts list - SsangYong & TME concepts
- UK Police recover all stolen JLR engines
- Yet another facelift for nine-year old Citroën C5
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle seating market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle fuel tanks and delivery systems market - forecasts to 2031
- Global heavy trucks market
- Global light vehicle roof systems market - forecasts to 2031