Reducing the need of surface preparation for the trim attachment bonding process in automotive.
The automotive sector from the supply chain to vehicle manufacturers is undergoing a transformation the like of which it hasn’t experienced before.
It is under pressure from numerous fronts, but two of the most pressing are costs and the environment. Superficially they might appear to be mutually exclusive but, in reality, they are interconnected. Material and manufacturing costs need to be contained to ensure continued profitability whilst the environmental burden in materials, assembly and running the vehicle is increasing and impacting costs.
- Future Volvo cars and SUVs - a global analysis
- ANALYSIS - current & future Datsun vehicles
- Review of automotive glazing trends
- BREXIT - UK-EU trade uncertainties cloud outlook
- Bosch on trends in the fuel injection market
- BMW chief's Trump meeting goes well, Brexit a wait
- Geely to withdraw Proton bid
- Magna to build a car plant in Slovenia
- ANALYSIS - 2017 Levorg & future Subarus
- UK autonomous specialist expanding in Australia