Reducing the need of surface preparation for the trim attachment bonding process in automotive.
The automotive sector from the supply chain to vehicle manufacturers is undergoing a transformation the like of which it hasn’t experienced before.
It is under pressure from numerous fronts, but two of the most pressing are costs and the environment. Superficially they might appear to be mutually exclusive but, in reality, they are interconnected. Material and manufacturing costs need to be contained to ensure continued profitability whilst the environmental burden in materials, assembly and running the vehicle is increasing and impacting costs.
- Tomorrow's winners prepare for change today
- ANALYSIS - Diesel & hybrid to come for Honda Civic
- Autonomous tech creeping in - the week
- Opel chief interior designer on the new Insignia
- Volkswagen head of compact cars on Tiguan Allspace
- Car sharing booms for Daimler
- UK supplier put in administration
- Costs and currency hit Ford's Q1 profits
- Fiesta knocks Golf off Europe's top seller perch
- Authenticity drives leather acceptance - Audi