Reducing the need of surface preparation for the trim attachment bonding process in automotive.
The automotive sector from the supply chain to vehicle manufacturers is undergoing a transformation the like of which it hasn’t experienced before.
It is under pressure from numerous fronts, but two of the most pressing are costs and the environment. Superficially they might appear to be mutually exclusive but, in reality, they are interconnected. Material and manufacturing costs need to be contained to ensure continued profitability whilst the environmental burden in materials, assembly and running the vehicle is increasing and impacting costs.
- Mini goes after Qashqai with new F60 Countryman
- ANALYSIS - The four-cylinder Porsche Cayman S
- Shows, snow - the week
- Interior design and technology - Vauxhall Astra
- AI and the future automotive experience
- Trump threatens German OEMs with 35% US tariffs
- UK quits Single Market but leaves auto door ajar
- Toyota reacts calmly to May’s Brexit plan
- Geneva show debut - BMW, Jaguar & Opel premieres
- BME warns Brexit "poison" could have domino effect
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle engine cooling market report - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle roof systems market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle transmissions and clutches market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle seating market - forecasts to 2031